Fifteen

"He's been gone for eight months now, what should we do about the child?" Dabi asked Tomura and got silence for an answer.

"Whatever then" Dabi grumbled, walking away from him.

"I don't know what to do, Dabi. It's all gone to shit"

==

"I don't know what to do anymore" Aizawa was stressing late into the the night.

His students were deeply sleeping in their dorms and Izuku sleeping in the same room as Uraraka to make Izuku feel safer and Uraraka was fine with it.

"What's wrong?" Mic sleepily rubbed his eyes, wrapping his arms around Aizawa from behind and rubbing his cheek on Aizawa's.

"Just stressing about the whole situation" Aizawa sighed, leaning into the embrace.

"I love you Yamada"

"Love you too Shota"

==

"Hey, babe, can we talk?" Katsuki was approached by Kirishima one night, the red head was messing with his hands, and not making eye contact with his boyfriend.

"Yeah" Katsuki stood up from the table, walking away from Kaminari and Mina, who watched with worry as the two males walked away.

Katsuki followed him all the way up to Katsuki's room. "What do you want to talk about?" Katsuki asked softly, worried and confused. Kirishima sighed before he started, "I think there's something wrong with Midoriya" Kirishima said.

"What to do you mean? What's wrong with Deku?" Katsuki asked, "He seems scared, have you seen him interact with Todoroki, or even Iida. The only ones he seems comfortable around is Uraraka and you" Kirishima said quickly, watching Katsuki take everything in.

"I never noticed anything" Katsuki admitted. "Even around the Pros he's scared, All Might the most" Kirishima sighed. "I'll talk to him" Katsuki rubbed Kirishima's shoulder.

"Be gentle with it, or go with Uraraka" Katsuki nodded, walking away.

==

The next day, Izuku was alone for once, finally able to get everyone off his back, but just sat in his own room, laying down on the soft and large bed, his hand resting on his large baby tummy.

Izuku let a smile graze his face as he thought about his child, "My baby girl" Izuku smiled. He still hadn't came up with a name for the baby, but he was still working on it.

Izuku tried to not let it show, but, he was scared. He never got relaxed. He was in constant fear that he'd go back with Tomura and Dabi, that his child would grow up there.

Just thinking if he hadn't gotten out sooner and his little girl would be raised in that place, it sickens him.

"I won't allow it. Never."

==

"What's wrong?" Inko saw her fiance's face and instantly knew that there was something on his mind. "It's nothing" Toshinori sighed, "I know that there is something, but, I won't push too hard, but, just know that I'm here to talk to" Inko smiled and Toshinori also smiled.

He was great ful that he had Inko by his side, he just was upset that Izuku was still nervous around him, and that he couldn't straight out tell Izuku that he's his adoptive father yet.

==

Soft knocking woke Izuku from sleeping and he saw Katsuki by the door, "Hey Kacchan" Izuku rubbed his eyes, "Come in" Izuku smiled at him.

"Hey, can we talk?" Katsuki asked as he sat on his friend's bed. "Yeah" Izuku nodded, Katsuki bit his lip, being extremely different than Izuku's few memories that he got back.

"Are you scared of the, the Pro Heroes?" Katsuki stuttered on a few words as he spoke. Izuku looked down his hands, "Yeah. It's just." Izuku huffed as he tried to think of the right words to say.

"Take you time" Katsuki assured him. "I can't figure out why I am. I just am. I think it's all the things Dabi and Tomura told me. Messing with my head" Izuku finally said.

Katsuki nodded, "If you have anything to talk about, you can talk to me, if you want, and I'm sure that Uraraka would even listen to you. Just if you want to" Katsuki gripped his friend's hand as he stared into his eyes, seeing tears forming up in Izuku's hand, before he stared full out crying.

"Thank you Kacchan!" He cried, hugging Katsuki as best as he could with the tummy in the way. "Anything for you. Anything at all" Katsuki smiled.

==

725 Words

Published, 12/01/2019

Don't forget that I also published Fourteen today.

What do you think of it?

Can you suggest good names for Izuku's baby?