Twenty

So many fears came true that one night. Crying could be heard as police officers and heroes brought the villains to jail.

The half and half hero sat with his father, who didn't know what to do for comfort, just patting his son's back.

"Shoto!" Shoto's sister showed up, after Enji explained everything to her. "Fuyumi" Shoto hugged his sister as she came up to him. "I heard about everything" She whispered in his ear.

"Katsuki" Katsuki had stopped crying, only shutting down, becoming so overwhelmed and in shock. "Kiri" He said softly as his boyfriend sat next to him in the ambulance, the paramedics cleaning the minor cuts that Katsuki got from breaking the door down.

"Are you-" Kiri stared, but Katsuki cut him, "Okay? Hell no" Katsuki chuckled humorlessly, looking up to see All Might holding Nariko. The small baby crying in the large heros arms. "What's going to happen to her?" Kiri wondered out loud. "She's going to live with her godparents" Katsuki said.

"Who are they?" Kirishima leaned his head against Katsuki's shoulder. "Aizawa and Midnight, so either of them" Katsuki sighed,  and stood up so the paramedics could treat others.

Mic showed up to the scene, running straight to his fiance, seeing past Aizawa's mask, seeing just how torn up Aizawa was. "Shota" Mic slowly hugged Aizawa, just in case Aizawa didn't want it, and Shota just grabbed his, shoving his face into Mic's chest.

The pair stood in silence as other people moved around them.

Midnight leaned against one of the cop cars, next to Shoto, Fuyumi, and Endeavor. She was unusually silent, much like Katsuki, but they left her alone.

==

"We'll take her in"

The day of adoption for Nariko Midoriya, and the couple, Yamada Hizashi and Shota Aizawa stood in front of the court, and adopted Nariko Midoriya, now Nariko Midoriya-Hizashi, as they were planning on getting married in a few months.

As soon as they were done they took the baby to her grieving grandmother. "Miss Midoriya?" Yamada knocked on the door and in his smaller form, Toshinori answered the door. "Hey Aizawa, Mic" Tosh let them in, and lead them to where Inko sat on the couch.

Aizawa explained everything once again to the mother of the late holder of one for all. Where her granddaughter is going to live and that she was welcome in their house anytime she wanted to come over.

"Thank you, I just knew I wouldn't be able to take care of Nariko, I'm too emotional" Inko stared down at the baby in her arms. "I'm barley able to stop crying, Mitsuki been over often to make sure I'm taking care of myself" Inko sighed, handing Nariko back over to Aizawa.

"UA is going to pay for the funeral, but you'll get to pay for it" Aizawa informed her. "It's the least we can do" Aizawa sighed, before they left, allowing Inko to be alone with her fiance, and they were going to be married when Izuku had gotten better.

==

The funeral was held two weeks later. It was six at night, and the sun was setting, one of Izuku's favorite times. Though it was just a ceremony. As they had no body to burry.

Soft music played as Inko talked about her son.

"What's going to happen to One For All?" Aizawa talked quietly to All Might. "I'm going to give it Katsuki" All Might told him, "I'll teach him everything, and we'll live on Izuku's memory"

==

{Fifteen Years Later}

Class 1-A. A promising group of heroes.

Nariko, Quirk, Decay. When she touches things with all five fingers, she can destroy anything, or anyone.

She also in very skilled in hand-to-hand combat.

"Hey Nariko!" Her best friend, Miki Bakugo, a surrogate child of Katsuki and Ejirou Bakugo. "What's up, Miki?" Nariko smiled, changing out of her gym uniform.

==

Nariko was twelve when Mic and Aizawa told her about her true father. She cried afterwards, but, she was determined to be a hero, just like Izuku, and not be anything like Tomura.

So, she asked her Uncle Katsuki some tips, and he thought her how to fight without her Quirk, and some some ways to use her Quirk.

But, all in all, I say she's going to have a good life.

But, hey, this is where our story ends. Two books and 36 chapters in total.

==

735 Words.

Published, 01/011/2020

Thank you all for the support. I never thought I'd be so popular. Wow.

Please comment your thoughts. Your comments make me smile. Lol.

Bye bye 👋👋