Sixteen

A/N Trigger Warnings ahead- Rape. Just mentions.

==

"I considered them my friends, my family even, and then Tomura went and stabbed me in the back. He took advantage of how much I trusted him. And it's hard to trust anyone anymore. I barely am comfortable around Kacchan. I hate it!"

==

Nightmares plagued the young holder of One For All. It's hard to talk to anyone about anything, so Aizawa talked to him and got him a therapist.

Her name is Lisa, a nice woman from America.

"See you next week Midoriya" Lisa waved him goodbye and watched him leave. "You're lucky I like you, Tomura".

==

"Lila, I need a favor"

"What is it Tomura?"

"The All Might brat is looking for a therapist, the spy told me so. I want you to hack your way to give a suggestion"

"What do I get in return?"

"Anything"

==

It was only days away until the baby was due. People held their breaths and hoped that everything works out.

It was hard to be around anyone, but Izuku managed to warm up to Shoto, as he wasn't loud and brash.

So he moved from Ura's room and to Shoto, hoping to give Ura her own space again.

"Are you sure?" She asked. "Yep" He would always reply, short and simple, no room for any comments.

"Shoto?" Izuku asked suddenly, "Yes, Midoriya?" Shoto looked up from his book, "How did you manage to trust anyone after everything that happened with your parents?".

It really did shock Shoto, that's for sure, as he sat there and when he didn't respond, Izuku just sighed.

"Forget it"

==

The changes were slight. Izuku only noticed because he was just happened to look at the duo-colored haired male. Shoto's face as held slight hate for the Number One Hero, who stood in front of the class.

==

"Shoto, what was that?"

"It was nothing, just leave it"

==

Shoto Todoroki, most known for being Endeavor's son. His perfect child. He just wants to be known for being Shoto, a great person. But the world is so focused on labels and fame, money.

It's stupid.

==

355 Words

Published, 12/09/2019

Next ones going to be longer. Trust me, this one has to be short to be able to start the next one.

Not all stories get happy endings.