Weird Kid's Childhood-Part 1

We are all loved right?

not me.

Why was it me that my pack didn't like?

Just because of my Grandmother. Her name was commonly known was Mother Frith. My mother changed her name from Frith to Rang, just because Mother Frith was a god to the prey. How was she a god to prey? well she killed half of her pack, killed her best friends and family but not her daughter just to protect a little butterfly. She left the pack after I was born, she gave me a scar to let me remember her.

'Let's go play!'the voice inside me said. "I'm gonna ask mama wolf first." I walked with my little legs, falling time to time. "Mama can I go play?" I said curious, she looked at me disgusted like I was a ugly rat. "ew get away from me pest." she said as she hit me with her paw, clawing me at the same time.

Blood.

My blood was pouring out of my cheek.

The pack and the pack leader just looked at me.

They seemed happy, after that I fell on the ground dizzy.

The pups were laughing.

Whats so funny about me dying?

"MAMA" I screamed in fear that I was gonna die. I felt energy pouring into my body to keep me alive, I felt like blacking out. I tried keeping my eyes open. But soon enough I was lying out on the open with people cheering over my lifeless body.

I opened my eyes with to be met with a tree. no scratch that seven marked trees surrounding me. "You want to be loved little one?" A deep voice said, sending shivers down my spine. "Are you talking to me?" I said weakly due to the amount of blood lost.

"Of course you bitch." The sound sweet but sour voice said. "No cursing to a child S." A another voice said. "are you the seven Lords?" I questioned while looking around. "Yes and you should be blessed that your talking to the World Wide Handso-" "Oh, shut the fuck up J" "Rude." "There is a kid still here guys." I was conpletly confused what is happening around me with the new words and such."what is a bitch?" I said innocently I heard groaning and them yelling. 'I am no pup little bitches.' They all stopped talking. "See that wasn't me you fucks." "shut up S" "You better watch your laugnge young pup." 'You can't control me.' "be nice Kid." "can't you control him?" one of them said while my vision became burly as I also became dizzy."H-how can you e-even control a f-friend." I heard Kid laughing, in a scary way.

I couldn't stand up straight.

I fell suddenly start to remember what happened to my pack after I fainted.

The seven marked trees turn into different animals while I myself is on the ground remembering what happened to my pack.

H's POV

We walked up to the pup who was in the center of us. "ugh you woke me up from a good dream!" Jk said while J2 was running up to the pup I just noticed who was on the ground in pain. I rushed up to the pup only to be stopped by R, "What happened to this pup!" J2 said while crying over this poor pup.

I sniffed the pup then sat down closing my eyes.

Fashback

After the part Weird Kid fainted a dear someone who should stay hiddened from the world woke up from its sleep.

"Ah how much I would love this." The fainted pup woke up while bone cracking sounds were heard from the pup. Everyone gasped and took paw steps back. The smell of fear filled up the air with the mixture of blood. "It feels so good to be free!" Kid yelled. "It's a demon!" one of the pups yelled in fear as It walked up to the helpless pup, It smiled wide to the point the skin and musiles started to rip apart showing all the teeth. Kid rised up his paw that no longer looks like paw, more like bones. Everyone started screaming while It rip apart this pup and it's siblings, as Kid continued killing everyone who tried to run away a soul watched what this monster was doing.

I watched the pup's soul rip everyone up. I wish I were to stop him from this doing, I run up the tree moving away from the bodys being thrown towards my way. "I know your there little bitch!" I stepped back still watching, I saw him look were I was. 'He can't see me that would be imposable.' I felt my spine being petted so I quickly looked behind me, My eyes widened in fear for the first time. "Hello little squrrial~" I felt his claw agaitest my throut, he was compiltly made of bones which made me about to scream. "Leave." my spine shivered due to his deep voice it was really fucking deep.

End of Fashback

I felt my friends yelling at me to wake up, I knew we were dealing with something bigger than expected. I yelled at J2 to get away from the pup, he looked at me like I was crazy but moved away from the pup. As expected the pup grew bigger with the flesh falling off the pup, bones cracking, laughing, could be heard and smelled with blood in the air. "The fuck is that." they started stepping back from the no longer pup. "not the time S" I closed my eyes and took a breath to relax myself.                                                                                                                                {End of part 1}                                                                                                                       [I ended it here because my enter key isn't working and I think wattpad hates me oops. The story might repeat its self a little in the beginning (in the part two)]