My dangerous wolf was losing.

I growled in anger but fear, The other wolfs looked at me. I was scared on what will happen next, but the smell of blood and growls filled my senses.

???? ???'s POV

All I could was fight.

They were in the way.

Even if it means killing my family.

I felt my soul howl in peasure.

'What a sight!' I heard him say, I knew he wanted to be released. "not now. It's not the time." I whispered to myself. 'Your being beaten to death right now you know. Lemme help you.' I could feel him taking over my senses. "Fuck off" was the last thing I said before blacking out.

I woke up too my fox crying on top of me. "Get off me your heavy." My fox gasped then got off me. "Well your heavy too!" he whined while I tried to get up. "What happened baby." "y-you don't rember?" sounded like he was sad, 'You fucked him' "ah sorry I forget somethings when I fight." 'he was begging to get fucked harder, take a fucking hint.' "w-well we uh. um. mated." he said embarrassed. 'I told you mouse brain, Fucking dumbass.' "did you enjoy it." I could smell fear in my mate. "y-yes master." 'O-oh harder daddy, does it sound like it rat.' I sighed disaponted. I walked away from the tree, leaving my mate confused."you need to shut up Kid."

Lox's POV

What did I do to make him dissaponited?

Was it something I did?

I continued walking, head full of thoughts.

But he seemed different after the fight.

Is he a Royal Blood perhaps?

Must have been his soul controling him during that time.

"Are you a Royal Blood?"

He stopped walking but didn't look at me.

"What made you have that silly thought." He said coldly making me whimper. "you seemed different after that fight. Your eyes changed. Your fur went darker." I said then took a breath before speaking "I can hear a different voice inside your body." He looked at me surprized but quickly changed his mood. "You really want the truth. hmm?" I nodded

____________________
End Of Chapter