"You really want the truth."

He looked at me with a gaze that could hurt me. I nodded slowly, bad choice. "YOU REALLY WANT THE TRUTH." he raised his voice, claws digging into the ground as his eyes darken in their color. I lowered myself onto the ground as I nodded my head. "You have a mouth don't you. Use it." I opened my mouth about to say something but I felt something touch me. I jumped in surprize to see a wolf, but it isn't even a animal just bones of a demon like.

I ran to the spot were my mate was, the thing was he wasn't there anymore.

As I was about to call for him I heard the bone demon like make out words.

"Looking for me princess." The words were my mate but someone elses mixed together, The bones started growing organs muscles and skin with white fur. "W-what did y-you do?!" I said startled my mate laughed, but stopped shortly after. " didn't think I would scare you baby." he ignored my question.

The marks on his cheeks appeared again with a few other marks that covered parts of his body.

"I wont scare you again my mate. wouldn't want you to get hurt."

I sighed then realized something. "Hey I never heard you say your name." I said out of no were. "oh, my name?" he sounded confused like he didn't know his name. "do you have a name?"

He looked down. "Hey are you okay?" I said but he didn't respond back the question, He started tearing up looking up at me. I've never seen him like this, it made me worry if I triggered something. I walked up to him then sat down, His tears soon started pouring down like waterfalls. I licked his tears and told him to lay down while I said sweet things to him than sang him a song my mother taught me.

He soon fell asleep while I finshed the song then fell asleep with him.

The last words I remembered of my mother sayings before falling asleep."Don't trust wolfs, They will soon kill us than you."

----------------
End Of Chapter