'did he just call me baby?!' as I was lost in my thoughts he came up to me. I felt his fur over me so I moved.

but as I moved I felt the cold freezing air touch my pelt, I quickly moved back under him. He laughed at my actions, while he was laughing I felt his tail touch mine. I blushed thinking what could that mean. 'stop you dirty minded rat.' he started walking then stopped to look at me, of course I didn't know until he growled. I quickly ran up to him scared and horny what could happen.

"you little dirty fox."

'shit that deep voice.' I layed down nerous on what he ment.

"I can hear your thoughts kid." he growled "stop you dangerous wolf" he growled I probly messed up. "follow me." he said like he was threating me, I followed him as we walked deeper into the Blood Forest. he stopped In front of a tree that had some room underneath but small enough only for small animals to go through, "Go." I went under the tree confused how he can get in. The next thing I saw surpirized me, he turned into a fox.

The fox that I told my secerts to.

The little fox I trusted.

The little fox that I left alone to die in this Blood Forest.

I didn't relize I was bursting out tears.

"I'm so sorry." I whimpered out.

"Didn't think you would see me again. hmm?" The soft voice I dearly missed but didn't want to hear again.

I heard bones cracking.

"don't cry my prince." he rubbed his head on my neck, it felt nice. I wanted more of his warmth so I could feel safe in his soul. we layed there for what felt hours, of course I fell asleep. Next thing I knew the warmth was gone, blood was in the air. Scared I looked up for my dangerous wolf.

My wolf was fighting five other wolfs.
-----------------------------
End of Chapter