chapter 2

Swara cuts the call n
scene changes to the new boss while he was on call

New boss:(irritated)yes bro!! now y have u called again n how many more times r u going to call???

Man on Other side of call: just wanna know that u reached safe or not??? n did u have something to eat or not...

New boss: am i a kid??? that I'll forget the way n will b lost in Kolkata streets.... like seriously bro...

Other side: ya i know u r not a small kid... ...but u r a grown up who acts like kid( laughs)

Boss:(bit angry)alright r u done with the time pass now??? so plz let me go ! i have serious work here...

Other man: han han ok! Apna khayal rakhna... Tc bye

Boss: oh i forgot to tell u Mr.Khanna has thrown a party.... n u too have to be there... so better b on time...

Other man: han ok! i am out right now for some work... n i'll come direct to party venue.... Ok have to go now bye bhai...

Boss: alright! i also was going home now i'll c u at party... Come soon...Tc bye bhai (call ended)

n he left for hotel... There inside swara get to know that boss had left and there is a party tonight to welcome the new boss... Meantime in the market Ragini was shopping with her frnd neha in near by mall as shomi was bzy with her own household work....

In mall

Ragini: well neha this mall is really nice... Come lets go to that shop.... i wanna buy some jewelry for maa.... az i didn't gifted her anything on her birthday due to salary... now that i am here i'll buy something... come...

Neha: alright u go I'll ask my mom to that if she want anything....

Ragini move towards the shop as she was about to enter she dashed with a man in office wear bzy looking around at things to shop for...

Ragini: ouch! (fall on floor) R u blind cant u see where u walk..??(angery)
but didn't look at the man as she has fallen down n picking up her bags...

Man: i am sorry miss! i didn't watch u coming...(4wd his hand for help but cant see her face)

Ragini:(still not looking up n angry)yess!!! its exactly what i am saying that r u blind u didn't watch a girl coming to (saying this she turned her face n look at the man who was standing extending his hand for help) She was going to give her hand to him but stopped as she faces him... Both said the same thing at same time but with different emotions...

YOU....!!! Both said

Ragini: La...k..sh! (shocked) U??

Yes the man was lucky...

Laksh: Ragini?? (Shocked but happy)
He bend to help her but she refuses his help n stand by her own... Anger can clearly be seen on her face n tears were falling from her eyes... As if she was feeling a deep pain... She turned her face n started to walk in anger but she tremble n was about to fall when laksh holder her by her waist...

Ragini: walks forward n about to fall... Aaahh(shouts in fear of falling) but she was safe as laksh hold her he was looking at her with  lots of love there was a small eye lock which was broken by ragini...

Laksh:(make her stand) r u alright? did u get hurt anywhere??(concerned)

Ragini: before u entering into my life i was fine.... (Angry n in pain) n than u came n everything got... (stop while saying) n today again bcoz of u i got hurt...
Befor Laksh could say smthing she went away