chapter 43

@Same evening (office)

Sanskar: (irritated) Pari its been an hour we r waiting n ur architect is no where to show up... Where the bloody hell is he??

Pari: i dont know Sanskar..(he gave a look "Like Really??") alright i got that.. Wait I'll ask Suraj.. (she went out of his cabin n call her brother)

Sanskar: (call Laksh, he picks up) lucky all good..?? (meant by Swara)

Laksh: (chuckle) haha she is ready to have u for diner big bro.. Be ready to be served to her Anger..

Sanskar: (sigh) i knew that was coming! Anyways u come to office quick..

Laksh: what? But why? I don’t wana come bhai.. plx..

Sanskar: ok then say Goodbye to ur credit cards as well as to... (cut)

Laksh: (roll eyes n snap in fake anger) alright, alright, i got that... (irritatd) bhai u always do that to me.. (pout)

Sanskar: (smile) uff! Stop ur nutanaki lucky n be here in 15 minutes.. We have meeting with architect..

Laksh: ok fine i got that! M on my way...(cut the call, all ask what he said n he told them, Swara smile at Laksh n left)

@Office

When Sanskar cuts the call, he witnessed Pari back in cabin, he ask her when the Architect was coming, she said he is on his way with Suraj... After 20 minutes Sanskar cabin door got opened n he was shocked to see Laksh entering with a big grin on his face, as he step near to Sanskar, he gave a naughty wink n step aside.. Sanskar mouth n eyes were wide open to witness Swara entering with an angry face.. She glare Sanskar n he gulp that look, coz he knew what was coming up next.. Be4 he could talk to Swara, Suraj enter with the architect behind, finalized by Rk n Pari, Sanskar blood boiled to see the next person entering, who was the architect n that was Sahil..

Sahil: (happy n casually) hey guys! Glad to see me again! (laugh n wink at Sanskar, n saw Swara there n a big smile was plastered at his face) oh well! Hello Ms. Swara! I didn’t expect to see u here..

Sanskar: (fake smile) she work here, n good to see u too (in mind) Rk wasn’t enough.. that now this bloody Sahil aslo behind my love..(gave fake smile n say) so u r the architect i guess..

Sahil: n u guessed it right (joke) so u win a chance to date my friend PariDhe (wink)

Sanskar: (business tone) shall we talk on work?? We r already late n i have something (look at Swara) important to deal with..(she gave a look n roll her eyes, laksh saw that n chuckle)

Laksh: (tease) yeah! i think we should start coz my bro is starving for (laughing voice) his fav. food that to the spicy one (sanskar gave a look, he wink, swara hide a smile)

Rk: (understand n smile) i think we should start it now be4 Sanskar get more hungry (sanky gave a confuse look, he wink with chuckle pointing at Swara)

Suraj: (laughing) r we just gona say it or will start it finally??

Sanskar node his head n the meeting was started.. Sahil explain the plan he had made n all were impressed even Sanskar.. The meeting was finally finished n all were looking at Sanskar for his final approval..

Sanskar: (in mind) he is good but if a approve that means he is going to work here which means (look at Swara n sigh to others) alright everyone.. I will tell u my decision tomorrow.. Hope to c u here again Sahil..

Pari: Sahil take his words as a yes (hug Sahil) welcome to office..

Sanskar: (roll eyes) i didn’t said yes now Pari..!!