chapter 39

@Next Morning

It was a bright sunny morning.. All were sleeping.. But some sound was coming from gym... N yes it was our hero Sanskar doing his workout.. Wearing his sweatpants with his upper body naked.. He was Punching the sandbag in front of him.. He was lost in his thoughts.. His eyes were shining but yet there was something... Something that shows his anger.. his fury.. The power in his every punch landing on sandbag.. was reflecting his inner rage.. his state.. He was furious.. Something was pricking him inside.. but what was it??

Sweat was making its way through his hair to neck n then to his torso to his perfect abs.. By every passing sec his punches were getting faster.. rough ..harder n maybe painful too.. But he seems to be least bothered of the blood that had made its way through his torn skin above his knuckles.. He was continuously punching forgetting his surrounding .. forgetting that he wasn't alone in gym… his brother n his two friends were there too... But he seems to be so much lost in thoughts that he didn't give a damn that he was scaring the hell out of them.. The trio were looking at each other with horrified face at his doings.. But Sanskar was in his world of rage.. Laksh came n hold the sandbag at side n next moment he was on floor holding his nose with a shout making Sanskar snap out of his angry world n ran to him with same furious face.. Scaring the hell out of them at his rage..

Sanskar: (hold his face) r u alright?? Damn it lucky what was the need to came in b/w?? R u bloody out of your mind??(look at his bleeding nose n gets more angry) just look what u made me do.. Damn it.

Laksh: what i made u do? u broke my perfect featured nose bhai!! (pout face) aww it pains..

Sanskar: (angry) shut up! (shout for aid kit n do his bandage) idiot what was the need of it? Were u trying to replace my Sandbag? Or u wanted to taste my punch? Just look at ur face.. Thanks God ur nose isn’t broken..(shout in concern) what the bloody hell were u trying to prove??

Abhi: (shock) what is wrong with u Sanky?? Y r u so angry early morning?

Ronny: do u had a serious fight with Swara or what??

Laksh: (look at Sanskar in brief way) its on business? Right?? (Sanskar stands up in frustration n turn his back to trio) what is it bhai??

Sanskar: (angry) I got call by aman early morning… i just don't get it! Where the hell had that Gupta gone?? Its been going to be a month! Bloody one month n he is no where to be found...(bang his hand at side table in frustration n got hurt but avoid it)

Laksh: (came forward) bhai we will find him u relax n just calm down..

Sanskar: (turn in anger) CALM DOWN?? U want be to calm down LAKSH..(all were shock coz he never take his name..they got it that he is so dangerous today) one month bloody one month n we don't know where the crap is he..

Laksh: (look at abhi n ronny n then sigh) bhai! Anger wont get anything to us.. Instead we should think where he might be...

Abhi: lucky is right sanky! U should relax urself first n then think what to do..

Ronny: what ur Pa Aman say about it?? N when is next court date??

Sanskar: (frustrated) within a month! If Gupta didnt came back then that land is gone (throw the coffee table near him in anger) that bloody land is Gone...

Laksh Abhi n Ronny were so pissed at his anger.. They didn't have any idea how to calm him down even his hand was bleeding n no one was having courage to say to him anything.. They were looking at each other when Sanskar got a call.. Which added fuel to his anger..

Sanskar: what is it now Aman??

Aman: (pissed at his voice) sir woh i called to tell something important..