48

Jimin and Jungkook are talking in the courtyard before school when Jin passes them. Jimin jogs over to him and grabs his arm. "Hey, can Kook and I talk to you?" Jin furrows his brow in confusion but nods. 

Jimin walks him over to Jungkook and sits him down on a bench. "Jungkook overheard you and Namjoon talking at lunch a few days ago..." Jin's eyes grow wide. "What do you mean?"

"We know you're dating, but we don't mind it. We won't tell anyone. I just thought you'd want to know that you have two people supporting you guys..."

Jin doesn't respond. He just looks away from them. He pulls his phone out and texts someone really quickly. "Do you promise? That you won't tell anyone?"

"Yeah. We know the response wouldn't be exactly positive, so we want to give you some positivity."

 The doors to the main building open and Namjoon walks out, looking a bit frantic. Jungkook stands a step back as Jimin sits down next to Jin. Namjoon looks back and forth between Jimin and Jungkook. "Don't tell people. I'm being serious. There are probably people that would kill us."

Jimin grins. "I promise I won't tell anyone. Your secret is safe with us, right Kookie?" Jungkook nods and avoids eye contact with them. Namjoon frowns. "You don't hate us, do you?"

Jungkook looks up slowly. "No. I'm just confused. I don't have a problem with it, I just don't really... understand it." Namjoon nods. "Okay."

Jimin turns to Jin. "Are either of you into pretty things or omega stuff? I'd love to hang out with you guys. You've always been so nice to me."

Namjoon clears his throat softly. "Is light purple a pretty thing?" 

"Like a lilac?"

"Yeah..."

"Yeah, I think it's a pretty thing."

"That's my favorite color but I don't ever wear it because alphas wear dark colors and not pretty things..."

"Are you free after school today?"

"Yeah."

"Let's hang out."