58

A week or so later, Jimin sees Jisoo going through her locker. He hesitates but walks up to her. "Hey, your name is Jisoo, right?" She turns to him and grins. "Yeah. You're Jimin?"

"Yeah."

"I heard what Jennie did. She's a dumb hoe. I hope you're feeling better." Jimin nods and grins. "Yeah, I'm definitely feeling better. Jungkook's been lot of help."

"Oohhh, Jungkook's your mate? That's so cute." She shuts her locker and they start slowly walking together.

"Have you talked with Jaebum yet?"

"About what?"

"Nothing... Anyways, I was wondering if we could hang out sometime. I'm sure Kookie could lend me his old DS and we could play Mario Kart or something, unless that sounds stupid..." She lights up. "I love Mario Kart! When are you free."

"I have a question for you... Do you like Jaebum?"

"I like him but not necessarily in a lovey kinda way. We're close and all but our feelings have never escalated." Jimin hums and nods. "If he asked you out, what would you say?"

"I'd probably say yes. Why?"

"I just think you two would be cute together."

She thinks it over with a quizzical look on her face. "I mean, the thought of it isn't making me projectile vomit so I guess that's a good sign. Even if I did like him, I'm like 99% sure he only sees me as a friend."

"Don't tell him I told you, but I talked with him recently and he was open to the idea of dating you. I think you guys should try it out. I don't know anything about your love life, but as you know his love life is a bit bumpy and I think you'd be good for him."

They arrive at her class. "That's really sweet of you to say... I'll try and talk to him when I have time."

"Thanks, you're the best."

-

sorry for so many short chapters in a row. I just have short random bursts of inspo

 I just have short random bursts of inspo