IV

My loud alarm woke me up, and I groaned while getting out of bed. There was no sign of Namjoon which was a good thing. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror to see my colorful necks.

I sighed while rolling my eyes and turning on the shower. My body was already bare so I stepped in, feeling the hot water, run down my body.

It's always hard leaving the shower once I'm in because of how good it feels but there was work to be done, and now matter if my family owns the company, it still needs to be priority.

After all the soap washed off my body, I turned the water off, stepping out, wrapping a towel around my body and walking in my bedroom but quickly startled.

"Holy- You need to stop doing that." I groaned.

"I'm sorry." Namjoon apologized.

"Did you even go home?"

"Yeah, a little after you fell asleep." I rolled my eyes.

"Shouldn't you be at work?" I tightened the towel around me and walked towards my closet.

"Yeah, but I wanted to come and see you."

"Well you can wait in the living room, I need to change."

"It's nothing I haven't seen before." He chuckled making me turn around to look at him.

"Okay, what do you want from me?" I spat as he looked at me in confusion.

"Wha—

"How are we supposed to move on when you keep doing things like this!"

"I don't want to move on from you—

"But you have to because you're my brother."

"Why do you keep saying that!!?" He said clearly annoyed.

"Because it's the truth! This," I said referring to his wedding band. "This isn't some ring out the coin machine! Whether we like or not, you're married."

"I only agreed to it because of you!" I opened my mouth to say something but closed it. "Can I at least take you to work?"

"I have a— I sighed.

"Yeah, it's not outside so I'm guessing it's at Nicole's or Jin's house." I nodded. I'll go wait in the living room. He walked out of the bedroom and I sighed again, shaking my head and trying to keep my emotions together.

Thirty minutes later I came out the room and he was sitting on the couch with his feet on the table, playing on his phone.

"Get your feet out my table."

"It's funny, I remember buying this table." He moved his feet and stood up, walking towards me, standing a few inches directly in front of me.

"Maybe, but it's mine now. I sassed." He scoffed while pulling me close, body to body. It was a long stare down and it was like I was compelled to kiss him but he beat me to it. His hands ran up and down my back, gripping my ass.

"I do miss the mornings like this but we have to go." I said while pulling away.

"I know." I faintly smiled before turning around and walking out the door. He followed closely behind, opening the car door for me before going to his side and starting the car. The ride wasn't long which made me kind of sad but that's the way it is.

"Thanks for the lift." I smiled.

"Anytime." He smiled backed. I was about to get out but quickly closed the door turning to look at him.