XIV

"You saw him today, told him one of the babies is his and then bolted, are you stupid?" I looked at her with a shocked expression. "Look, you know I'm still for team NamJoon but now he has another family, and I'm going to always be team Ari's happiness." I sigh while running circles on my belly.

"I don't want things to go back how they were."

"Then cut Namjoon off!" I looked at Nicole like she was crazy.

"You know what I mean."

"Nick that was two months ago, and it's never going to happen again, I was just... needy.."

"So needy you call him over to have sex." I shrugged, looking down, playing the hem of my dress. "You can't deny it Ari, Taehyung makes you happy, not only that but it had to be good enough sex to get you pregnant" she teased.

I tried to fight back smile by rolling my eyes and looking at the tv. I know I'm wasn't being fair, leading two guys on, and I learned my lesson. I'm pregnant by two different guys at the same time. know I don't have a right to be upset but I am.

He left without so much as a text, how am I supposed to feel. The only good thing that happened in the time being was Nicole and I getting new jobs, I still haven't talk to my family, not even my mom.

"Question."

"Shoot."

"If Taehyung was to come here right now, would you talk to him?" She asked me.

"He doesn't even know where you live."

"That's not an answer."

"Maybe." I forced out. She had a smile of satisfaction on her face. "What?" Just then her doorbell ringed and I looked at her suspiciously. "Who's that?"

"I don't know, can you answer that? I have to pee." She said while running out of the living room. I rolled my eyes before going to the door. When I opened it, I swear all the air left my lungs.

"T-Taehyung, what— what are you doing here?"

"Nicole texted me her address.. although now I know why." I stood there with my arms crossed. "Can we talk?"

"No." I responded before closing the door but he stopped it with his foot.

"Look, I know I hurt you, by leaving without a call or text, but the last time we talked you broke up with me because you were pregnant with my brother's child and I didn't want to get in the way of that, but now you're telling me, that you're pregnant by me too... that changes things."

"Oh yeah, how so?" I sassed.

"I'm not going to let you raised two kids by yourself."

"I have Nicole, and Namjoon will get his child every weekend—

"Dammit Armonie! Why won't you let me be here for you!?" He yelled. I swallowed thickly before answering.

"When you left, I felt abandoned, I had just found out my dad wasn't my dad and on top of that Namjoon got Danica pregnant and I shouldn't be pissed about that because it's his wife but I am." I confessed, suddenly feeling emotional.

"Let me be here for you, I promise for as long as I breathe I will never leave you again, but you have to promise me the same, because I don't think I can take another heartbreak" He said sincerely. I hugged myself while looking down, trying to stop my tears from falling.

"Let me take you out, tonight." I now looked at him confusingly.

"I have to work in the morning, I can't—