Prologue

Lyrica, Leira and Elisa have been with Julia since childhood. Lyrica is a yellow canary. Leira is a German shepherd and Elisa is a Chihuahua. They live like a happy family.

Until one day...

Her family starts selling their house, which means they're moving to another town that doesn't allow pets.

"I'm sorry, guys", said Julia,"But we have to go to another town".

They whined except Lyrica, who's chirping like begging not to leave them.

"Guys, I know you wanted to come with us", said Julia,"I wish you could, but... that town we're going won't allow any pets".

They gasped.

"Don't worry", said Julia,"Even so, we got each other's backs".

"Julia!", her dad called out,"Time to go!".

"Comin', dad!", called out Julia.

Then, she turned to her pets.

"Well, I guess this is a goodbye", said Julia as they start hugging each other.

"I hope you'll never forget us, especially me. I'll miss you", said Julia as they let go of their hugging and she goes to the van.

The van starts driving away leaving Lyrica, Leira and Elisa alone.

"We'll miss you too, Julia", said Lyrica,"We'll never forget you and we hope you'll never forget us too".

As she said this, they hug each other. Later, they're taken in by the scarlet macaw named Ms. Rosy. What could happen in the future?

A/N: Lyrica is pronounced as Lee-ree-ca. Leira is pronounced as Ley-ra. I hope you like my first prologue!