Chapter 13: The New Announcement

(A/N: Before you read this chapter, I would like to apologize because it took so long. I was busy with another story. Please, forgive me. Anyways, onto the story)

The next day...

"Attention, Starz. I have an announcement today", said Ms. Rosy as everyone (including the T4) gather around,"My twin sister told me that our plans have changed. All of us in this company should leave Amazon in a few days".

As she said this, the T4 gasped (especially Lyrica as she feels her heartbreak because she still has strong feelings for Nico).

"And as for a new member, you can stay here for the rest of your life", Ms. Rosy announced again as Amy starts to frown about leaving friends behind.

Later...

"Class dismissed and thank you all for listening to me", said Ms. Rosy as they proceed to do other stuff.

Amy is still frowning about leaving friends behind. Lyrica sees this and comforts her.

"Are you okay?", she asked.

"No", answered Amy.

"What's wrong?", asked Lyrica.

"After the whole discussion, It hurts when I see you and your friends leaving. I hope you'll never forget me", answered Amy.

Heading what she said, Lyrica admits it,"I have the same reaction too".

"Really?", asked Amy.

"Yeah", answered Lyrica,"When I heard the announcement, it hurts that I have strong feelings for Nico and like what Rafi said yesterday: 'Whatever happens, just go with how you feel'. Since I have strong feelings for Nico, I'll stay with you".

As she said this, Amy smiles saying,"You're so kind and thank you for giving me hope to go with how I feel. You can stay here while I can stay with my friends".

Then, they hug each other.