Chapter 4: Trying to write her Own Song

While waiting for her turn, Lyrica starts writing her own song.

"Let's do this together. You are mine and I am yours. We can do... anything like coolness", she said trying to write her own song, but at the end, she feels like it doesn't look good to confess to Nico,"Ugh! I'll never come up with anything!".

This gains her friends' attention and start comforting her.

"What's the matter, Lyrica?", asked Elisa.

"It's just that I want to write lyrics for him to confess that-", answered Lyrica as she gets interrupted by Leira guessing,"You love Nico?".

"How did you know?", asked Lyrica.

"I saw the moment he winked at you", answered Leira,"He'll definitely be your mate".

"I know, but coming up with lyrics is hard", said Lyrica.

"You don't have to write lyrics to impress the judges especially Nico", said Elisa.

"She's right", said Leira,"You don't have to think of lyrics to impress him. You can just sing about how you feel about him".

"You really think so?", asked Lyrica.

"We know so!", said the rest.

"Oh, there are 10 contestants left, including us, before you're next, so break a leg", said Elisa making Lyrica nod her head surely.

(A/N: In case you were wondering, in the theater, it considers 'bad luck' to say 'good luck', so we say 'break a leg' instead)

While waiting for her turn, she writes the song about how she feels about Nico and starts practicing. After 10 contestants, it's her turn.