Chapter 10: Big News!

After the T4 are done packing, they start looking for Nico and the rest of the group. Eventually, they found them making themselves excited to tell them the big news!

"Guys!", they called out gaining their attention.

"Hi, T4", said Bia,"How's your day?".

"How did you know our new name?", asked Lyrica.

"It's obvious that Amy is your new best friend. Well, according to Leira, she's her old friend", answered Bia.

"So, what's up?", asked Nico.

"We have an announcement today and you're gonna be surprised about this", said Lyrica.

"What is it?", the whole group said at the same time.

"Since we're done packing, we'll be preparing to stay here for the rest of our lives", said Lyrica making them surprisingly shocked.

"You're staying here?", asked Rafael as the T4 nod their heads,"I can't believe it!".

"Welcome to the tribe", said Eduardo.

"I just can't believe I'm gonna be with someone whom I love the most", said Nico making Lyrica blush and the rest of the T4 react softly,"Yeeet".

"Oh, and there are a few more days before the LIVE show and like Carla said, 'everyone wants to see both of you dance in the LIVE show'", said Pedro.

"That's right", said Carla.

"When you guys stay here, we might have some preparations for you later", said Blu.

"Especially the beds!", said Tiago,"You guys are totally gonna love it!".

"Even the LIVE show", said Jewel.

They're chatting and hanging out all day, even if it's time for lunch and dinner.