Chapter 15: True Intentions

(A/N: Before you read this, it took a long time for me to continue because I'm busy with school and other stuff, so I apologize for that. Anyways, I hope you like this chapter!)

Just then, Nico and Lyrica are caged loudly. Then, some kind of bird flies them to the secret lair.

In the secret lair...

"Sister, we have those birds", a female voice said.

They turned to see two scarlet macaws. One of them is the leader.

"Those birds?!", said the leader,"I told you to bring all blue macaws here! Not those two canaries!".

"But those two are friends with the blue macaws", said the servant.

"Hmmm", the leader wondered,"Very well, then. Let's bring all blue macaws and their friends here. After that, I'm going to give them the most threatening thing they've ever seen starting with them".

As she said this, she gestures to Lyrica and Nico. Lyrics narrows her eyes as she looks carefully at both macaws. Just then, she realized that the servant is none other than the leader of the Starz company.

"Ms. Rosy?", she mumbled making sure no one hears it,"But how?".

But then...

"Lyrica!", recognized Ms. Rosy glaring at her,"How come you're always friends with the toucan, cardinal, the canary you love the most and those blue spix macaws?".

"Wait, you don't understand", said Lyrica.

"I can explain every-", she and Nico said at the same time, but they got interrupted by her twin sister, which is the leader shouting loudly,"QUIET!!!!!!!!!!".

"Since you're not following the request I gave you last night, my twin sister, Holly will give you the punishment", said Ms. Rosy as Lyrica saddens and Nico wraps her wing around her and pulls her closer.

"My punishment for today is for you to meet the most threatening thing you've ever seen and also if you push through it, more rounds will become more threatening than the first one", said Holly making them gasped,"I'll give you the moment to think about it, but tomorrow is the start of this punishment".

As she said this, Ms. Rosy puts their cage in the cabinet. Lyrica and Nico cuddle each other saying how much they love each other.