Chapter 1: Going to Amazon

Lyrica, Leira, Lucky and Elisa have been with Ms. Rosy for a few years. They made new friends. They wrote songs, make music, etc. The name of the company is 'The Starz'. Lyrica named her group called 'Talented Trio'. If plus one, it's called 'Talented Quartet'.

One day...

"Attention to the Starz!", said Ms. Rosy catching everyone's attention,"I have an announcement that is going to be extraordinary".

"I hope we're going to the outside world", said Lyrica whispering to her friends.

"There's the audition in Amazon Rainforest, so today, we're going there to practice and participate for the audition", said Ms. Rosy as everyone cheered,"And this is also the performance task, so you're all required to join".

As she said this, everyone cheered happily.

"Okay", said Ms. Rosy,"I know you're all excited to join. Remember, practice makes perfect. Now, class dismissed".

They prepare and pack up for a trip to Amazon. Lyrica still has memories and souvenirs about old times.

While packing...

"Hey! Maybe in that place, it's where I'll meet my perfect match", said Lyrica.

"Really?", asked Elisa.

"Yes. Also, that's what I was hoping for", answered Lyrica as she sighs dreamily,"I wish I could have a mate on my own and have a date there".

She starts becoming worried.

"But... I don't know if there are other canaries there", she said,"I might be the last one".

Elisa comes to her and comforts her saying,"Don't worry, Lyrica. We'll help you find your mate".

Leira does the same thing with Elisa saying,"You have a kind and generous heart. Also, you're a cute singer. I hope it will attract your mate".

Hearing this, Lyrica smiles saying,"You were right. I'll definitely sing and I hope so too".

As they're talking about going to Amazon, they keep packing. Later, they're now ready and the Starz' limousine is turned into a jet and fly to Amazon. Along the way, they keep on talking on what to do before and after the audition.