(1/20)

(3rd person)

His name is Brendon Urie. He has a 3.9 grade average and glasses way too big that they could practically cover his entire face. Sure he has the brains to pass school even with a disability, but that's just him. Brendon was born with a stutter, he hasn't been able to get rid of it that easily. It's a curse to him.

Having to stutter every other word is a drag, especially when reading out to a class. Surprisingly enough, the teachers don't count it as a disability, then treat him like any other student. But at the same time it's kind of a hassle to read to a class with a speech disorder.

What does he think of this? He thinks of it as some curse he can cure. He needs some muse or spell to get his voice, but that's just in the comics.

He's a geeky guy you can say. He carrys around at least one new graphic novel, his star wars backpack, and his key chains of a bunch of underrated hero's and villians every day to school. He doesn't mind being himself, no one bugs him about it so he just goes with it.

He has nice long, dark brown hair that goes just under his ears. Like a bowl cut, but more casual and cut around the edges. He has white, milky skin and big, plumb lips. He's skinny and kind of short, around 5.6. You can say he's gorgeous, but he doesn't believe it. He thinks that a disability drains all the beauty out of himself.

Brendon has a problem. A huge problem that he hasn't had since he was in elementary school. So there's this boy in his English class that is probably the prettiest boy someone will ever see in their entire life. The problem with that is that Brendon has a major crush on him, like practically drooling at the sight of him.

No one looks at him as often as Brendon does, only this girl name Jac that sits next to the boy. Brendon hates her. He hates her short blonde curls, pink lips, skinny waist, batty eyes, and her ability to actually speak to the boy. Brendon can't do that.

He sees them talk sometimes in class when they aren't having a lecture. See, the boy isn't like what you'd think he'd be. He has a high g.p.a, a very high interest in English, and the ability to take notes every single second. He's a school boy. That had a briefcase. A freaking briefcase.

His name is George Ryan Ross the III, people call him Ryan. He carries his school supplies in a briefcase when most people have backpacks, he wears a pastel cap on top of his chestnut hair, pastel scarf that wraps around his neck and down to his navel, lanky figure, tall, and soft, milky skin. He's absolutely gorgeous.

Ryan is a mysterious boy. He doesn't talk much, only when he is answering questions or reading. His voice is amazing compared to Brendon's. He wishes he could have a montotone, smooth voice like Ryan, but he's stuck with his stuttering self.

The English class that they have isn't that bad. Well Brendon really hated reading in front of the class, and pretty much just all English. He could never get the metaphors or similes right. He likes math better, but he is trying to seem smart in front of Ryan considering Ryan is like a poetry God.

It was getting cold in the classroom and a breeze hit, making Brendon rub his hands together. He shifted in the plastic chair, glancing up at the board that was showing the importance of Romeo and Juliet: the current book the class is reading. The teacher was reading the chorus.

Brendon shifted again, tapping his pencil on the table. His face was soft and his glasses were sliding off the bridge of his nose. He looked one one row up and one aisle over to see the boy in a yellow pastel cap, grey outfit with a yellow scarf as well. Brendon inwardly sighed and watched the long, boney fingers flip the page. He watched the way Ryan would go to his little notebook after a big word was read.

"Mr.Urie. Can you please read the next paragraph." Mrs. Hamilton said, stopping at some paragraph. Brendon didn't know where they were and he was honestly scared. He really hated speaking to a class. She had better picked a short paragraph.

He looked around helplessly, blushing and pushing up his glasses while his peers turned around to stare at him: including Ryan.

Brendon gulped and looked over at Ryan who was mouthing something. 'Star crossed lovers, were two star crossed lovers' Ryan mouthed and Brendon's heart picked up, breaking into a grin. Ryan pointed to his book and Brendon's heart broke, grin dimming and a red glow emitting from his face. That's just the line they were on. He took a deep breath and tried to read.

"A p-pair of st-ar cross-ssd love-ers t-take t-their l-life; W-wh-ose m-misad--adventur-ed pi-teous o-overt-throws--."

"Okay, thank you Mr.Urie." The English teacher cuts him off. He sighs and sluches in his seat, blushing pink. He looks over at Ryan and he was staring back, but turned back to his book. Brendon bites his lip and goes to his book as well. Curse his speech impediment.

He can't focus on the people reading that well. Different people of the class were playing characters so he doesn't have to listen or worry about getting called on. He silently reached into his backpack and took out one of his favorite graphic novels to pass the time: Thor issue #52, worth a good thirty bucks if you went to a comic convention. That's where he got it anyway.

He put it behind his book and began to read. He looked up after a couple minutes, glancing over at Ryan and seeing him giving a dirty look. Brendon immediately blushed, pushing up his glasses. Why would he even dare to pull out a comic when Ryan's around, especially in English class. Now he'll think Brendon's stupid and boring.

Ryan turns his head again and writes something down. Brendon huffs softly and secretly finishes his comic before the period ends.