Masashi Kishimoto Here I Come!!!!

When I wake up I feel more relaxed. I wear a white T-shirt with blue ripped jeans and white converse trainers. I get my blue handbag and put my phone, wallet, portable charger and necessary stuff in it. I meet up with Rhys and Fey down at the foyer and we go to a nearby cafe for breakfast.

I order 2 coffee's for Fey and Rhys and a croissant for Fey and (coffee/tea) for me with (pain au chocolat/croissant). When the order comes I take the tray to the table Fey and Rhys saved. ''I'm so excited to go see the sights and go shopping. Aren't you, (Y/n)?'' Fey asks me quickly. ''I know that you're excited. All I have to do is look at you!! But...Yeah, I am excited. Like it's not every day you are at Comicon in Japan!!"I exclaim. Rhys chuckles at us fangirling.

"Hey! Stop laughing at us I know that your excited as well but your masculanity ego is getting in the way of your fanboy.......ing" I exclaim. Rhys' face becomes sour as me and Fey laugh at him. We keep talking about the day ahead of us as we finish breakfast.

As we walk we see a tour guide for cheap so we decide to do that. Through out the day we see; the Tokyo Skytree, the Senso-Ji(a historic temple dedicated to the goddess of mercy), and the Imperial Palace. We are famished and tired by the end of the day!

We go to a English restraurant and order our food. While we wait for our food, Rhys and Fey talk while I put photo's on my story. After we eat we walk back to the hotel and go to our rooms.

"Goodnight (Y/n)...." Rhys yawns.
"Goodnight Fey, Rhys" I say and walk into my room.
The minute I get near my bed I floo down ,face first, on it.
After about 2 minutes, I get up and change into my pj's. I get ready for bed plug my phone in and send a 'goodnight' to Cass,Az,Mor,El,Nes, Anna,Tom,Mom and Dad.

__________Time skip brought to you by Naruto's Ramen obsession__________________________

The next few days were the same.... upto Saturday that is. The day you finally get to meet the maker and behind the scenes of 'Naruto'. The day you see Masashi Kishimoto. The day you all have been waiting for since Christmas. The day............ of Comicon!!! Yassss!!!

When I woke up I was very energetic. First I blamed it on a sugar high from last night until it dawned on me that it was That Day.

I leaped up from the bed and quickly got showered. After the signing of autographs and the speech by Masashi Kishimoto. There is a toasting. Me, Rhys and Fey are all 18 so we can stay for the toasting. We decided that to look nice and grownup for the toasting we would go in formal clothes as it is kinda near the end of the day.

We had breakfast at the cafe and talked about the day. Once we were done eating we went to my room in the hotel and talked some more until Rhys and Fey left to get ready.
I looked at my phone to see if I missed any texts and saw that I had one from Tom.
Italics= (Y/n)
Underlined= Tom

I sooo wish I was there right now. Would do anything to see Masashi Kishimoto😟

Aww😘 Don't be sad. I'll get a photo of him signed "To my biggest fan..Thomas Dawson." And another for Anna.

Oof.... Gtg. Mom's calling for dinner. She says no phones allowed for dinner becuz it's a 'family time'.😒😒Ur so luck you don't have Mom bossing you around....

Lol. Do you wanna swap places!!??

R U KIDDING ME??

Lmao.😂😂 I was only joking..

Ur mean....Anyway bye😘

See ya squirt.xoxo.

I put on my dress and curled my hair from the bottom.(A/n So sorry if you don't like dresses but just wear it for this. It's prbably going to be the only time I make you wear a dress. Also if you have curly hair ignore the hairstyle. Thank you). I wore cream coloured high heels to look a bit taller. Fey came in and did my makeup for me and then I did hers.
👇👇How you look like.