Enter Naruto Uzumaki!!!

A/n

(H/l) : Hair length
(H/c) : Hair colour
(D/l) : Dominant leg
(F/c) : Favourite colour
(P/o/c) : Place of choice

I wake up and realise that today is the day Naruto paints on the Hokage faces. The first episode of the show. 'Hmmm..........I can officially start changing things. But not too much' This will be fun.
'Yeah Cam. It will.'

I eat breakfast and get ready. Is see that I have some time so I pick up the bingo book. I go to the page Kakashi is on and start making notes. I do the same for Zabuza and Itachi. I might save Haku and Zabuza.

I look at the time and realize that I'm 10 minutes late. I rush to lock the door and I start running to the academy. Half way to the academy I realize that I don't have my bag. 'I'll leave it at home for today' I think.

I reach to the classroom and try to catch my breath. I slide the door open and everyone looks at me, even duck........I mean Sasuke.
"Soory I'm late Iruka Sensei. I didn't realize what time it was" I say bowing my head. "It's o.k. I am going to go find Naruto. Everyone practice for your test tomorrow." Iruka sensei says and poofs away.

Immediately boys start asking me to sit beside them but I walk to a seat beside Hinata and ask her if I can sit down. "O...oh. Of...course" she stutters and moves her bag. "H...hey (Y/n)-chan?" "Hmm" "Where's your bag?" Hinata asks me. "Well you see........I left it at home as I was in a hurry but it's no problem." I reply playing with my mothers ring I took before she was killed by him. I only have this and a necklace left of her. And an old photograph.

Iruka sensei barges in with Naruto tied up and neither of them look happy

Iruka sensei barges in with Naruto tied up and neither of them look happy. "Oh,Naruto" I hear Hinata whisper and laugh quitely. She looks over to me and blushes.

"I'm at the end of my rope, Naruto. You failed the graduation test last time and the time before that. Tomorrow you've got another chance and you're messing up again." Iruka sensei scolds him. I quitely listen. They have a father and son relationship which is so cute.

"Hmph" Naruto turns his head to the side. Iruka sensei dramatically points dramatically and says "Fine! Because you missed it Naruto, everyone will review the transformation jutsu!" Everyone groans and my eyes widen. 'Shit!!'

What is it now?!? Felix asks annoyed. 'I forgot to learn this. Ah well. I'll wing it'
Sakura walks up as her name is called. "All right Sakura here! Let's do it. Transform!" She says. 'Did she really need to introduce herself?' I don't hate her but she can be a bit stupid sometimes.

She transforms into Iruka sensei. "Transformed into me. Good!" Sakura transforms back. "Yes I did it!! Sasuke did you see that?" She turns to Sasuke but he just ignores her. "Next Sasuke Uchiha." Sakura walks to the back of the line and Sasuke also transforms into Iruka sensei. "Uh. Good. Next (Y/n) Chiyoko." I step up and gather my chakra and for some reason Minato comes into my mind and there is a poof.