Konoha!!

I look behind me to see........................

Team Gai.
And Neji was the one who asked me the question.
Shit!! I've been staring too long........ He starts walking closer to me and I get scared. Like I know I can Karate chop him into next week but this is Neji who has his Byakugan. Lee with his outstanding Taijutsu and Ten-ten with her impeccable aim.

Yup!! If I try fighting them along with Gai I would die in 2 seconds flat. Actually I would be suprised if I even survived that long....
I'm brought back to reality when my back hits a tree and Neji is all in my face like Naruto is to his ramen.

I decide to be stupid and say "Hey cute guy that's up in my face!" I say to Neji. He raises his eyebrow at me. "Yea. You. Ever heard of personal space. Yea, well your taking all of mine up. I know I'm cute and all but just don't start kissing me yet. K?? Maybe when I get to know you better...." I mentally kick myself. Really, did I just say that to NEJI FREAKING HYUGA!!😵😵

"I will ask you once again. Who are you and what are you doing so close to the village gates?"
"Yea....about that you see I don't know where I am myself. But I can tell u my name!!" I pause "If you,ya know, step back a little bit!" My ears turning a bit pink from being so close to him.

He realises that he is still up in my face and moves back a tiny bit. I bend down and pick my bag up. "My name is (Y/n) Chiyoko. It's common curtesy to give your name before asking. So now I ask you, what are your names??" Lmao. I already know their names but I don't want to seem like a stalker or a creep...... O.k, actually I do want to creep them out but I want to be liked. 

When I have friends I'll creep them out. Yea.. that's a good plan.

"My name is Neji Hyuga"
"I'm Ten-Ten"
"I am Rock Lee. You are (Y/n), right? Please give me the honour of being my girlfriend?!" He says going onto one knee. I freak out and hide behind Neji.
"Ummm...."
"Look what you did now, Lee! You've scared her now!!" Ten-Ten says hitting Lee on the back of his head and looking at me sympathatically.

"I am the youthful Gai Sensei. You have the power of youth!" Gai exclaims while flashing me a smile. I realise I still don't know where I am so I ask Ten-Ten but Lee replys for me. '' You are near the gates of our village'' I nearly facepalm. Let Ten-Ten talk, I asked her not you!! ''Ummm..... What village is that?'' God I feel so stupid. It's obviously Konoha.

''The Village Hidden in the Leaves. Konohagakure. We are the genin from the village.'' Ten-Ten informs me.

''You have still not answered my question yet, (Y/n)-chan!'' Lee states. Well....... This is awkward. ''How about I get to know you batter as a friend first? Ya know, so it's not wierd....'' I suggest while mentally screaming at myself. He considers this for a few minutes before nodding and flashing me a smile.'' So.... can you maybe take me to your village? I kinda don't have a place to stay....''

Neji looks at me suspiciously but nods."If Lord Hokage lets you stay in the village,you can" Gai nods and says "Come on with the power of youth!". We start to head in one direction of the forest. Neji walks ahead while I talk with Ten-Ten. Lee and Gai are walking on their hands......Wierd.

After about 10 minutes of walking we reach the gates of Konoha. I see Izumo and Kotetsu asleep while leaning on the gates.
I always wonder how they don't lose their jobs.

We keep walking into the village and I look around in awe. I smile and jump around enthusiastically. The people walking around look at me and smile. My joyous infecting them. I then see a largr roundish type tower in,what seemed to be,the middle of the village.

I point to it and ask "Is that the Hokage tower?" Neji nods while looking at me. I can see that he still doesn't trust me. "Do you even know who the Hokage is?" He asks me while raising a brow. "Is he the leader of the village? I think he is since I have to get permission from him to stay here" I nod to myself while folding my arms.