New Years Special!!!!!

This isn't a spoiler for future chapters (or is it??) and in no way relates to the plot of this story but I thought that I should include the Akatsuki in this and this idea has been in my mind for a while now. In this Itachi is your Boyfriend cause I am hopelessly in love with him. (As you can see from my profile pic) (Plus he IS my Boyfriend) This is extremly short becuz I didn't have enough time to write it. Sorry for any disappointment!!!!!!

P.s You don't have any tailed beasts in you for this special.

(Y/n) POV

I was sitting on my bed at the Akatsuki base reading my book when an idea came to my mind for the New Year's countdown. I sat up got a pen and paper and started making a list of all the things needed. 

Next I made a plan to ask Kakuzu for money because he never gives anyone his money. I also have to ask Pein for permission to go ahead with my plan.

Then there's Itachi. I have never been able to hide anything from him. I know!!! I'll ask Kisame to keep him busy. "O.k Plan Happy New Year is ago." I whisper to myself.

"What are you doing (Y/n)??" I hear my boyfriend from behind me. I yelp and quickly stuff the list in my pocket. " 'tachi. God, you scared me" I scold him. He raises an eyebrow at me.

"And to answer your question I'm reading a book" I wave the book infront of his face.

"What's in your pocket?" "Jeez. Your asking so many questions. Don't you trust me?" I avoid the question.

"I do" he replays instantly. "Then go to Kisame and stay with him for the day." I order him. "Please just trust me" I add when I see him open his mouth to say something. He hesitates but then gives me a quick kiss and walks out of our room to go find Kisame.

I gather everything I need and make my way to Pein's office. When I get there I knock on the door. A faint "Come in" is heard. I walk in to see Pein and Konan. Pein is sitting at his desk and Konan is standing beside him.

"I wanted to ask if I can do something tonight 'cause it's New Years." I ask hopefully. "What is it that you want to do?" Pein asks raising an eyebrow while leaning forward in his seat.

"I was hoping I could do a small party with fireworks but don't worry I have a jutsu that will make  it invisible and noise free to outsiders."

Konan and Pein look at eachother and a silent conversation seems to go on between them.

"Hmm.... O.k But only for tonight." He agrees and warns me. I smile and bow. "Thanks alot" I say as I walk out of the office heading for Kakuzu's room.

Now for Phase 2. Ask Kakuzu for money and steal some fireworks from Deidara.

I walk into Kakuzu's room without knocking and see him sitting on his bed counting his money.

K: What do you want.
Me: Can I have some money?
Kakuzu sits up straight and deadpans "No"

"Please" I beg. "I'll get Itachi to put you in a genjutsu if you don't" I threaten and Kakuzu shivers. I smirk. He must remember when I was on my period and Kakuzu didn't give me any money for chocolates. I had Itachi put him in a very powerful jutsu while I got my chocolates and burned half of his money.

K: Fine. Fine. Just don't burn any of my money.
Me: Wise decision my friend. Wise decision.
I talk some of his money and walk out slamming the door behind me.

I make my way to Deidara's room and prepare my self. "DEI-DEI" I scream as I slam the door open. Inside Deidara was just holding a bomb. He nearly dropped it because of me.

"What is it?? Un. Why are you screaming, woman?? Un."
"It's Tobi!! He stole your bombs thats why they're missing"

"That good for nothing........" Deidara puts the bomb down and storms out of the room while muttering curses at Tobi.

'Sorry Tobi.......'
I quickly steal some of his fireworks and run out of his room. On the way to my room I see Tobi running away from an angry Deidara.
"Tobi is a good boy Deidara-senpai" Tobi screams while he runs. I laugh at the sight.

I put the fireworks away and take my Akatsuki cloak off. I wear bormal clothes, take the money and head to the exit of the base.

I walk to town and visit sweet shops and other shops to get food and drinks.

_____________Time Skip_____________

It's currently 9 p.m and I've set everything up and called everyone out. "Wow this is great (Y/n)." Kisame says.

Itachi comes over to me. "This is what you didn't want me to know." He states as I nod.

"I wanted it to be a surprise. And there's another surprise on the way" He kisses me and puts his arms around me.

For the rest of the night everyone laughs, drinks, dances and most importantly has fun.

It's nearly midnight when in the sky a countdown starts. "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1......"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR" and then the fireworks start.

Best New Years Ever.

A/n

Author: Itachi will you do the honours.

Itachi: Can't you see I'm busy dancing.

Author: No need to be so rude!!

Itachi: O.k. Fine. Happy New Years everyone. I wish you the best night......... Now I need to go, my girlfriend has a surprise for me.