Chapter 21

Scarlett

Later that night after dinner, I found myself in my master bathroom going through my night routine.

While brushing my teeth I leaned out the doorway and spotted Sebastian on my bed watching me. He wore his typical smile, I couldn't help but smile back.

Sebastian laid back and put his hands behind his head. "You know.." He trailed off as if in thought. "You smile a lot more than you ever used to."

I propped my shoulder against the doorway and watched him as I kept scrubbing at my teeth.

"Iz. Tat. Ane. Bidt. Tin?" I said around my toothbrush, but judging by the humor that lit up Bash's face, my words must've been incomprehensible.

I rolled my eyes at his expression and pulled my toothbrush out of my mouth. "Is that a bad thing?" I walked back into the bathroom to spit.

"No, of course not." I heard Bash say. "I love seeing you smile. It makes you all the more beautiful."

At that moment I was glad he couldn't see my face, because just at his compliment alone, my face turned red.

Sure enough, I looked up in the mirror and saw the blush that stained my pale skin.

I finished with my night routine and went to my closet. I picked out a pair of shorts and an old shirt to sleep in. I quickly got dressed and left my closet.

Bash still was sprawled out on my bed. Though there was still lots of room.

Getting a sudden idea, I walked to the side of the bed and jumped. Landing in my soft comforter, face first.

Bash chuckled but scooted closer to me, placing his arm over my back.

"Scar?" I shivered at the sound of his voice.

"Yes Bash?" I spoke into the pillow.

"Do you like them?"

Uh oh.

"Bash I-" he cut me off as he tsked.

"Scar just answer it honestly." The softness in his voice persuaded me.

"Yes. I suppose-" I rolled my eyes, "that includes Aspen." I turned and stared into teal and navy eyes.

A soft smile spread across Bashs face.

"And me?" He inquired.

"Bash... I have liked you since that first day you started haunting me." A warm feeling bloomed in my chest.

"And you're willing to include me in your group?"

"Wait. You mean it doesn't bother you that I like more than just one man?"

"Of course not." Bash's eyes danced. "They make you happy and all I want is for you to be happy.

I don't know why, but a tear fell down my face, and before I could do anything, Bash leaned down and kissed the tear as it ran down my face.

His lips felt soft against my cheek and his hair tickled my forehead. He pulled back and went back to looking at me.

"I'm so sorry for ignoring you when they-"

Bash put his finger on my lips to stop me from talking. "No. Don't apologize. I overreacted and I feel horrible. I wish to make it up to you." His eyes flicked down to his finger, which still rested against my lips.

"How?" my voice sounded foreign. Nerves raced through me at his answer.

But instead of answering me, he leaned down and replaced his finger with his lips.

Holy shit.

Shock replaced my nerves as I realized Bash was kissing me.

I've never been kissed before. All the other guys just kissed my cheek or neck.

His lips pressed against mine softly at first, almost hesitantly. My whole body suddenly awoke as if it had been sleeping for years. Bash's hand found a spot on my hip while his other hand rested against my cheek.

I tentatively reached my hands up and put them behind his head.

One second Bash and I were on our sides, and the next Bash had me on my back while he hovered above me, his hand supporting him as he swiped his tongue across my lips.

Bash slightly ground his hips into mine, which gave away his apparent desire.

The shock of the sudden position change had me parting my lips and Bash took that as an invitation.

His lips pressed with more urgency as our tongues danced. His free hand slide up my hip, pulling my shirt with it, until he had my shirt raised to just past my naval.

My body burned with want as Bash finally pulled away. I felt breathless. He smiled at me as he shifted so he was laying on his side again.

"I've been waiting to do that since the first day I started haunting you." Bash said just as the door to my room opened.

"Got room for one more?" Erik grinned at my disheveled state.

I looked at Bash. Searching for any sort of disapproval in his face, I saw none, and, turning back to Erik, I patted the empty spot to my left.

Erik took his shirt off and slipped out of his jeans until he was just in his boxers.

I remember the first time I saw him do that and I stared at his chiseled chest for a solid two minutes.

Once Erik stripped, he pulled the comforter back. He allowed me to crawl under then he got into bed next to me.

Bash sighed long and dramatically.

"Are you okay?" I asked him as he got off my bed.

"Yeah. I just need to take a cold shower real quick." He grinned at me as he sauntered off into my bathroom.  Man those jeans look stellar on his ass.

"You crack me up." Erik chuckled as he pulled me into his chest.

"Are you okay with all this?" I asked him, even though it was slightly muffled due to my face being buried in his chest.

Erik hugged my tighter, "Those guys are my brothers, we always knew we wanted to share and it's obvious that Sebastian makes you happy. If your happy, then I'm happy." He said.

I heard the shower turn on. A couple minutes later I thought I heard a slight groan but was unsure. I chalked it up to being pipes.

Not long after that, Bash came out of the bathroom wearing just his boxers and he too climbed into bed behind me. He grabbed my hips and shifted me so I was pressed back against him while also still in Eriks arms.

That night I fell asleep, finally feeling whole once again.

~~~~~~
Thank you for reading Chapter 21. I'm sooo sorry for not posting for so long. I hit some really bad writer's block and I just about scraped this story, luckily I talked myself out of that, and I'm back. I hope you like this story. Comments and feedback make me happy.
~Until Next Chapter