Chapter 4

I'm literally freaking out here!!! Today is Mason's game! i know, how did the week go so fast???? But i'm determind to try my best not to throw up over someone elses corndogs. Note to self: If in the likely event i do bring extra cash and a bin bag.

Extra cash: to buy the unfortunate victim of my vomit new corndogs.

Bin bag: so i can put MYSELF in the bin where my stupid butt belongs!!!

The game is TODAY and i have NO clue what to wear!!!!!!!!!! Ordinarily i would where jeans and a hoodie, but i couldn't let Mason get his impression of me THAT way!

Not that i'm treating this like a date or anything...

i've actually emptied out my whole wardrobe and can't find anything i should where, the best thing to do with all my clothes is BURN them! AHHHHHHH!!!

I asked mum if i was allowed some cash, to get a new outfit, but then she wanted to know why, and i couldn't excactly SAY why could i? i had to tell her i was going to the game though, then her impression changed to look like she had seen a ghost.

"Summer, Why would YOU of ALL people want to go to a rugby game?" She questioned suspiciouly.

i looked down at my odd socks.

"I don't know..." i mumbled.

Mum frowned.

"Summer." she said giving me the 'give it up' eyes.

"I just do is that a crime now?" i said rolling my eyes sarcasticly.

"No. i'm just making a point. You've never been to a rugby game and would probably kill me if i ever took you to one, so now why do you want to go to one all of a sudden?" she sat at the table with me.

"...You don't even understand a rugby game..."

I cut her off then.

"...Oh and because you were a 'cheerleader' in high school of course YOU would know all about them wouldn't you..." i said again sarcasticly.

Mum looked at me a little irrritated.

"Summer, why do you speak about my past that way? What's wrong with cheerleaders?"

I rolled my eyes, did she know nothing?

"Clearly, you've never entered the 21st centry!" i repiled.

"Summer!" Mum said sternly. "What's with this sarcasim i ask you a question and you go all huffy on me!" she said leaning back on her chair.

i softened.

"I'm sorry! All i asked for was a little extra cash for a new outfit and now you want to know the details." i said sighing.

Mum sighed too.

"I just never get to have mumsie talks with you anymore, mothers and daughters are suppose to chat about gossip and boys and flirting and clothes. You just never seem to want to talk to me about things like that."

i looked up at her. i felt a little sorry for mum raising me up, as a single parent is hard! My mum and dad weren't married when they had me and afterwards everything went a littlle too chaotic for them to handle, then my dad left.

I don't see him very offten because he lives a long way from us with his girlfriend Kerry and her two sons Michael and Jonas. i see him 3 times a month, but i do speak to him a lot on the phone and he sends me presents and stuff, but basicly most of my life since i was 2 mums raised me up on her own.

"Mum." i said softly.

"Its just a little embarassing talking about boys, if you like one." i said sighing.