Chapter 2: Day 'N' Nite

"Hold on, Georgie. I'm going to get Terra."

Ventus ran down the stairs of his huge home and outside to the back where Terra was practicing with his keyblade.

"Terra!" He called.

His friend turned around with a surprised look on his face.

"What is it, Ven?"

The boy looked up with worry. "Bill's missing."
_______________________________________

Kendrick Lamar was sitting down at a table, ready for anything to happen.

He didn't know why he was in jail, but he assumed it was something out of his control. Or maybe... Maybe it was those men who went after Bill. But Anderson was with him, so he was safe. For now, at least.

Lamar watched as 2 men entered the room. One had long(ish) blond hair, and the other was, blind.

He came in with a stick and those round glasses, perfectly confident with the situation.

After them walked in a blond woman, looking very anxious.

"Kendrick Lamar Duckworth, we are here to be your lawyers for this case." The blond one said.

"My name is Foggy Nelson, and this is Matt Murdock and Karen Page."

"Nelson and Murdock?" He perked up. "I've heard about you guys."

"Then you will be very familiar with the process." Matt replied.

"Just to let you know, I haven't done anything. This is a false accusation." Kendrick defended himself.

As he said this, he noticed that Matt, the blind man, was listening intently to the conversation... Or was he? He couldn't make out what.

"Well, we can't know that until we have enough evidence, but we will try to help you as much as we can." Foggy said.

"He's telling the truth." Matt interjected.

"What? How do you know that?" Karen asked, shocked.

"I can just tell." He replied quickly. "Now, tell us what happened. From the beginning."

So K. Dot began. He told the story of how the officer just pulled up in front of him and arrested him. He also decided to add the part about the 2 men going after Bill and how he saved them.

"Wait, so you're telling us that you saved a boy from being kidnapped?" Matt asked.

Kenny nodded. "He's safe with a friend of mine. We can't find his family at the moment, and I was going to investigate until I got brought here."

"Well, I think that's enough evidence to say that he's innocent. Karen?"

The woman smiled. "Yeah, he wouldn't do that. I already have an idea of who did."

"We'll talk about that later." Matt said, getting up.

"I'll try to arrange for you to be released, and I'll also look into those men in suits."

They left, and just like that, Kendrick was released.

Meanwhile, Matt and Foggy discussed the topic outside.

"Foggy, Karen said she might know who killed the guy, and I'm thinking that it might be the one who tried to kill her for that file."

"Really? Matt, you always so deep into these things."

"I just wanna find the truth." Matt replied sternly.

"What about the boy Kendrick saved?" Foggy suggested.