35 | "I hate everything about you"

----Chapter 35----

Here we go..

This Chapter is full of emotions... Different chapter..

Hope you will love it

Sanjana Pov:

"lab dab lab dab" what the hell happened just now? He kissed you, simple. my inner voice countered. God!! my heart is going to explode. I held my heart to control my the beat. I closed the door behind me and walked towards the bed. I never expected this from him. What is he doing to me? How am I supposed to feel now? I moved my fingers against my lower lip. I can still feel his smell and his touch. I walked towards the mirror and found myself in red. God!! What happened to my face? I looked like a red tomato. My lips were swollen a bit. I bit my low lip thinking about what happened a while ago. I went back to the bed and laid on it. 

Then it stuck me that it was my first kiss. A small blush smile creeps onto my face. I don't know how am I going to face him from tomorrow. Between, what made him to kiss me all of a sudden? 

"I forbid you from meeting him. I don't want you to talk with him. I don't want you to work with him" his words were ringing in my head. My possessive crazy husband.. His jealousy even made him to kiss me. I was in my thoughts and suddenly I heard a door click sound. God!! Sid is coming. I decided to close my eyes and pretend to sleep. I covered myself with the blanket and closed my eyes tightly. I felt the him on the other side of the bed. And then I felt his fingers on my cheeks. God!! What is he doing? 

"I know you're not sleeping" he said and my eyes popped out from it's sockets. I gasped a little as he was so close to me. He was looking at me with a small smile. What's running in his brain? I felt his soft fingers on my cheeks. God!! His touch is enough to make me all crazy. He tugged my hairs behind my ears and looked straight into my eyes. My cheeks might have got painted with a natural color.  His eyes traveled down to my lips and he leaned little more close to me. He was literally hovering over me with all his weight. Immediately, I closed my eyes as I know what he is planning to do next. I was expecting a kiss on my lips but his lips landed on my forehead. I opened my eyes and he was smiling playfully. His eyes showing some emotions but he tried hard to cover them.

"Don't get scared, Sanj" his words brought me back to the present. I blinked my eyes and pushed him a little. I didn't find any words to say because my feelings are not in my control. I turned to the other side and closed my eyes.

"Good night, love" I heard his voice after a second. Wait!! What did he just said now? Immediately, I turned towards his side and he raised his eye brows.

"Come again" I asked looking straight into his eyes.

"I heard something which is unfamiliar to me. So please repeat your words" I said hoping what I heard was right.

"I said Good night, Sanj.. What's unfamiliar in this?" I heard his voice and it broke my heart. Did I hear it wrong? I thought he called me love. I released a heavy sigh and decided to leave this topic.

"Good Night!!" I said and turned to the other side facing my back to him.

Sidharth Pov:

God!! I cursed myself for not having control on my tongue. How can you address her like this? I don't even realized that I addressed as my love. This was the second time. I called her like that. Do I really love her? Yeah, I feel jealous when other man looks or talk to her but I don't know about love. I know she has a very special place in my heart but the thing am I capable of loving again?

Am I?

I lost my love once and from that moment I never thought about it but this marriage changed me. I even don't know when she became so important to me. Yes, I gave this marriage a chance but there is some fear in me. What if I lost her to some other person? Do my heart really want to love her?