Chapter 8

(A/N before i start this i want to thank yall sooo much for 200+ views.. i never thought i would get this many views on this i thought i would of gotten 5 or 6 this is just amazing i love you guys and enjoy)

Jonathans POV-

I wake up and im sore. I have bruise on my wrists, ankles, and nose. I have a black eye and i think that whore broke my rib. I try to get and i manage to sit up but when i went to stand up i went back down. "Jonathan are you okay?!" I hear a sleepy but conserned Evan "No, my whole body hurts and i cant stand very good" Evan jumps out of bed and walks over to me and picks me up and puts me on the bed. He looks at me in shock. "What is it that bad?!" I say and hide my face. "N-no its just....im glad shes dead she deserves it for doing this to you. Also hows your side?" "I think she broke my rib." "Alright lets go to the doctor" Evan says "No its not going to be cheap!" I say "I will spend my last dime for you now we are going if you like it or not." "Alright lets just go in what we are in" "alright you want me to carry you?" Evan offers "yes please." Its so cute how Evan cares about me. He grabs me and picks me up slowly then he carries me to the car and sets me down gently.

Time skip to doctor-

We get to the doctor and Evan signs me in. We were called about 10 minutes later. Evan looks at me and gives me the do you need help look. I gesture him to come tords me and I hang on to him. We were in the room the nurse brought us to and she asked us some questions and so on. Finally the doctor walks in and says "umm Jonathan we are going to have to do some X-rays on you if you could follow me we can get right to it"

Evans POV-

Jonathan sighs because i know he doesnt want to get up so i just get up and carry him without asking. He smiles and trys to relax but he struggled to. We finally make it to the X-ray room. I set him down on the table and they put him to the right place. They take the X-rays and say they will be right back with the results. I just look at Jonathan still laying there and hes in another land. I just grab his hand and stare at my feet.

Jonathans POV-

i feel somthing warm grab my hand but i dont look. I knew it was Evan. I peek over at him and hes staring at his feet. I can tell there 1 million things going through his mind. "Whats wrong Evs?" "Nothing why would you think theres something wrong?" Says Evan "You staring at the ground and your not talking to me" "there's nothing wrong baby, its okay" "are you sure?" I say trying to sit up but i fall off on to the ground "Baby are you okay!?! And yes there is somthing wrong im worried about you." Evan says "owwwwww ugggggggg ahhhhhh" i cant speak im in so much pain "DOCTOR!!" Evan yells running out of the room. Before i know it im sleeping on the cold hard ground.

Evans POV-

"DOCTOR!!" I yell running out of the room. I look over at Jonathan and hes out cold on the hard floor. I start to shake and i start to sweat. I sat down in the hallway and hug my nees and start crying. "Sir hes going to be okay he just fell down and knocked him self out from the impact we put a IV in his arm so he can get some water in him" "okay thank you" i stay in the hallway feeling a little better. I'm still crying a little. Soon they say hes awake so i jump up and run into the room. "Evs what..what happened? " Jonathan said "you went to sit up and you fell off and knocked yourself out during the impact" i say. He looks at me "oh. Also were you okay earlier... before i knocked myself out?" "No i wasnt, im worried about you." "Why are you so worried?" "Because your hurt and you need to take it easy and i care about your health" "aww Evs it's okay im fine" he stuggled to say that. "No your not fine, and im going to take care of you no matter how much you dont want me too" "alright but Evs can you come snuggle with me this IV in my arm is making me cold" i walk over to him and lay down and snuggle with him. Before i lay down all the way i peck his lips "i love you Jonathan bear" i say with a smirk. "I love you to Evs. Also can i have a new nick name?" He says "yeah just let me think about it" i say

(A/N hey guys. Thank you for reading my story you are awesome. Anyways what should Jonathans nickname be?????? I need names guys :)... how have yall been?..... ill talk to yall later byeeeee :) <3 )