Chapter 19

Jons POV-

i fell asleep in Evs lap but i woke to him....singing the spongebob theme song? I just start to laugh and tlhe laughs to "what are you laughing at im great at singing" Evs says "what ever you say ya dork" i reply and we both continue laughing and singing the theme song to spongebob. We both started jumping up and down when the sponebob episode came on that had the HashSlingingSlasher then we both looked at each other then bursted into laughter then looked back at the t.v. "God i love you" i say to Evs but i didnt look at him because i was to into the episode "me or spongebob?" Evs says confused "oh Spongebob, no you, you dork" (A/N i want to call Evan a dork...idk why i just do anyway back to the story) "oh it ws confusing you didnt look at me when you said it" "oh im sorry i didnt mean to confuse you" ""its okay i still knew you loved me" Evs said but i was still so cought up in the episode i still haven't looked at him.

Evs POV-

"Its okay i still knew you loved me" i say to Jon but he seems to enjoy spongebob more then me right now....hmmm what should i do to get his attention?  I think for a minute and it came to me. Im gonna tease him about it "jon hey jon jon JON!!!" "What what what WHAT!!!" He replys "why do you love spongebob more than me?" I say with my puppy dog eyes and a say face "what thats crazy" he said still not looking at me "well it looks like you do you wont look at me when you talk to me" i say and i get up and walk to my office shut the door and lock it. I come in here rarely but im doing this just to mess with jon. I sit down and i count down 5-4-3-2-1 i here a knock at my office door "E-Evan?" Oh shit he used my full first name he normally says Evs. I walk over to the door i unlock it and open it and walk away. Then i go and look out the window and sit down in the chair next to it and i start to bounce my leg up and down and start to shake. Oh fuck what is he going to say!!!! I yell in my head "whats wrong?!" Jon says as he walks up to me and puts his hand on my back. "Nothing, did you want to tell me something?" I say hoping he didnt "uhh no why would i need to tell you something you dork?" he says as he playfully punches me and smiles but i dont so his smile became a frown and he squats in front of me and grabs my hands and makes me look him in the eyes "Evan what is wrong?" He says in a firm voice "your going to think its stupid why im upset" i say "nothing is stupid unless i say it is" "okay its how you said my name" "well how did i say it?" "You said Evan not Evs and that worried me. I told you it was stupid" "thats not stupid i only said that to get you to notice i was being serious" i dont reply and i just look back out the window then for some reason i just started crying. Jon looks at me all worried and wipes the tears from my eyes. "Evs us there something else bothering you?" I shake my head no because there really wasn't anything bothering me. Jon hugs me and i pick him up bridal style and carry him into the living room and put him on the couch. I just look at him and smile. "What the hell now your all happy?" Jon looks at me confused "that was all apart of my plan" i laugh and peck his lips and then walk into the kitchen because i was starving.

Jons POV-

Evs pecks my lips and walks into the kitchen. "You dork your teasing me" i whispered and walk into the kitchen and look in the freezer and grab the ice cream and the cones out of the cabinet and make me a ixe cream cone. Evs looks at me and just laughs. I just look at him and start to lick my ice cream cone. Two can play this game. He looks at me and has a look on his face that looks like hes going to attack me. I just go and sit down and continue licking my ice cream cone just a little slower and slower. And i keep huming "mmmmmm" every once in a while. He sits across the table and starts eating and i just keep doing what im doing. Soon we were both finished and he went and put his plate in the sink and i went to the room and changed into my pajamas i sliped off my shirt and pants. Then of course Evs walks in and freezes in his steps. I just slip my pajamas on and walk past him and slap his butt on the way past him. I go and sit on the couch and watch sponge bob again. Evs went and changed into his pajamas. He walks out of the room and i forgot how to breath.......HIS SHIRT WAS OFF!!! shit he knew what i was doing. All he has on are his pajamas pants. He came and sat next to me and i look at him. He looks back and raises a eyebrow and smirks at me. I couldn't resist it anymore. I jumped on him kissed him for about 1 minute then i jumped off and ran into the guest room with a smile on my face.

Evs POV-

I sit there and watch Jon run to the guest room. I decide to walk there but on my way there i grab my keys because i knew he locked the door. I open the door and hes  sitting in the corner hugging his nees and has tears going down his face. What the hell did i do?!?! I think i run up to him and hug him and put his head to my chest. "Jon whats wrong," "oh nothing i just did what you did earlier and it totally worked on you, dork" i sit there speechless. He just...no he didnt...he did he just pulled a....aww you sneaky little fucker. He starts laughing as hard as he could and i join in on the laughs. I look at the time wow its 9:48. "Hey jon lets head to bed its kinda late." "Lets just sleep in here i dont feel like walking" "thats fine with me" i pick him up and throw him on the bed and lay next to him and we look at each other. I kiss his forhead "good night jon i love you forever and ever" he kisses my forhead "good night Evs i love you to the moon and back" we smile at each other and then jon digs his head into my neck and falls asleep and i wasnt far behind him.

(A/N hey guys..... how are ya?? Im tired its almost midnight when im writing this yeah i should sleep.....but i wanna party.....lol anyway im gonna call evan a dork as much as i can...im not sure why i want to i just do. Anyways ill see ya later. Piece out vaniriousalliance :) <3)