Chapter 15

Jons POV-

Evs was sleeping so i stayed in his lap and continued to play. We all decided to go to the military base. "Alright guys were gonna try and steal some jets" lui says "but obviously im gonna get a jet because im just that good" lui added "oh stop bragging you squeaker" said Nogla. "Alright let me get a helicopter" i say "No ill get it for all we know you could be a murderer" says 407 (A/N plot twist) "oh okay go get it ill just wait here." I close my eyes for a few seconds. Then open them to 407 hitting me with the blades of the chopper. "What the hell was that for?!" I say with a low voice so i wont wake Evs. 407 is just dieing of laughter. "Hey come on scotty be nice to him" says wildcat (A/N another plot twist) "why are you sticking up for him wildcat you dont even know him personally" scotty said "okay so whats your point, he seems like a nice guy" wildcat says "Whatever i dont like gays.. bye"

fourzer0seven has left the game

fourzer0seven has left the party

I just sit there. That kinda hurt my feelings. Then i feel a tear hit my face then it hits Evs shirt. I think he realized that because he held be tighter after that. "I am really sorry about that delirious he normally doesnt do this." Wildcat said "Its okay now let steal some jets"

Evs POV-

I woke up to a "No ill get it for all we know you could be a murderer" from the headset and jons says really low "oh okay go get it and ill just wait here. Then he takes a big breath. Then he said "What the hell was that for?!" He said trying not to yell. Then that wildcat kid said "hey come on scotty be nice to him" "whay are you sticking up for him wildcat you dont even know him personally" "okay whats your point, he seems loke a nice guy" "whatever i dont like gays, bye" then it got silent then about 10 seconds later i feel a tear hit my chest so i bring jon closer to me. Then wildcat breaks the silence and says "im really sorry delirious he normally doesn't do this" "its okay lets steal some jets" i can tell hes not okay so i suprised him and kissed his cheak and whisper "dont let him get to you hes a worthless piece of crap" "i know it just hurt me a little" "i love you jon" "i love you to Evs"

(A/N sooo what did yall think?.....leave a comment if tou enjoyed and ill talk to you later piece out vaniriousalliance :) <3)