Chapter 11

Evans POV-

I wake up and realize its monday. "I dont wanna go to school" i whispered but get up anyways. Jon wakes up and rubs his eyes "Hey Evs what time is it?" "Uhhhh 5:45am" Jon jumps up and gets dressed really fast "wow slow down speed racer" "Sorry Evs i just dont wanna be late" "Jon we live literally two minutes away from school" "your right okay fine ill slow down" "good boy" i walk up to him and put my hand on his neck and kiss him. He kisses back but breaks the kiss fast and went on. I just stand there and look at the wall "did i do something? " i whisper. I shake it off and when on but i kinda kept my distance. 

Time skip at school-

Jons POV-

We get to school and i walk in and me and Evs go our separate ways but i see my 'new' bully and he see's me. His name is Nathan and he has been bulling me ever since Evs had stopped. I walk in to a hallway that no one really goes to but i have to because my locker is here. I run down in realizing i have a few minutes to get to class. I get to my locker and unlock it to it being shut by Nathan. Fuck i think to myself "oh look who we have here" he says with a evil grin and pushes me against the lockers "EVA---" he puts his hand over my mouth "shut the fuck up" he said as he punches my ribs. I scream in his hand in pain "oh looks like i found your weak spot" "f-fuck o-off" i spit out "Dont. You. Ever. Tell. Me. What. To. Do. Ever." And he punches my face and i fall to the ground. He gets on top of me and starts to punch me again and again and again. I start to see black and a faint what seems to be Evan but soon i cant see or hear anything.

Evs POV-

I remember Jon telling me his locker number.  I forgot something in his bag. So i got down this hallway being creeped out on how abandoned it is. I hear a "EVA--" but it got cut off. I start to kinda run and i turn the corner to Jon on the ground being punched. I run full speed after this dude and tackle him with all my might and made him hit the ground hard. So hard that it knocked him out cold. I punch him to be sure hes out. Then i slide over to Jon. I pick him up and carry him to the nurse. "One day one day we cant go with out something like this" i think. We get to the nurse and i say "he got beat up and i got to him in time" "oh dear well ill take care of him you need to get to class mister" she said as she wrote me a pass. I gave jon a light kiss and walked out and went to 1st period.

Time skip lunch. Sorry im lazy-

I get my lunch and buy jon some to. I walk to the nurse to a sleeping jon. "Aww" i whisper and sit next to him and that seemed to startle him so he woke. "Hey sleeping beauty" i say he looks at me and groans "owww my side hurts and so does my face" "well your not dead, im glad you kinda okay" "Evs i nees to tell you something" "what is it?" "Umm that kid that beat me up...hes been doing that ever since you and i got together but i didnt want to tell you" "say what now!?!?" " im sorry Evs" he said as he hugs his nees and hides his face and starts crying. "Jon its okay he will pay for what he has done" i say as i give him a kiss and storm out looking for Nathan and soon i have eyes on him and i start heading tords him

(A/N sorry for the cliffhanger i just wanted to get this out really quick for yall so thank you for reading and if yall enjoyed comment or message something idk anyways ill talk to yall later byeeee :) <3 )