A Highwayman's Stats.

Daniel Cash Boyce.
6'.
250 Lbs.
Short sun bleached blonde with patches of brown hair.
Dark green eyes.
Signature: Old School DDT.
Finisher: The Drifters Road. (Sweet Chin Music), A Highwayman's Legacy.  (Spinning Roundhouse Kick).
History: All that is known is that he was raised on classic country music. Mostly done by Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings and Kris Kristofferson. Got his start in wrestling in the indie's after high school. Soon found himself in the land Down Under. Where he met the one that stole his heart. Cassandra McIntosh known to WWE fans now as Peyton Royce. Came to the attention of WWE in early 2018 after competing in Japan for at least two years. But doesn't sign with them until his contract with Japan expires in late December of 2018. However due to circumstances outside his control does he not make his debut the night after Elimination Chamber 2019, and in that same night does he see the girl who five years earlier stole his heart. Cassie is elated to have her old friend in the same company as she is. But her boyfriend Ron Arneill who was going under the ringname of Tye Dillinger wasn't too keen on Cassie becoming reacquainted with her ex from the Australian Indie's. But when Ron went overboard in an attack on Daniel after a live event after Extreme Rules. Cassie broke it off with Arneill when Jessica McKay told her what Ron did to Daniel. She went as far as staying with him throughout his recovery from Ron's attack on him. Daniel and Cassie became inseparable after he returned to action at Clash of Champions. But his look underwent a radical change. 'The Highwayman', became the 'Man In Black'. Like his middle namesake. So people backstage and at the commentary desk started calling him 'The Man In Black' which means his entrance theme also made a drastic change.
Now it's a week before Survivor Series and Daniel's been on a shortlist of contenders for the WWE Championship after Series. And Cassie is also on the shortlist of contenders for the Smackdown Women's Championship. Cassie by now has moved in with her new boyfriend of five months Daniel in his home of Billings, MT.
Hometown: Louisville, KY.
Residence: Billings, MT.

Theme: First Started: 'Highwayman' by The Highwaymen

Theme: First Started: 'Highwayman' by The Highwaymen. Now: 'Redemption  Day' by Johnny Cash feat. Sheryl Crow.
Love Interest: Cassandra McIntosh.
Age: 34.
Family: Theresa Myers. (Cousin. His only living relative. )