yellow jello // daniel x tsu! reader

Daniel x Reader }
fluff ☁️
Ok so like imagine DanPlan,
as an office ...
————————————

Gosh, how many yellow jellos does Daniel want!?

This stupid video better be worth wasting my money on this worthless junk. I, (Y/N), am a DanPlan animator. Right now, I should be working on the newest video, "By the way, DanPlan goes ice skating" but instead Dan asks me to buy a ridiculous item for a vlog.

You might be thinking, "Oh, (Y/N) is just a complainer, it's just jello!"

Psh, "just jello" my ass. He asked me to buy 20 gallons of it. 20 gallons. Which cost me $1,706. Sometimes, I just want to quit and jump off a building.

Anyways, I drag the cart of jello behind me and open the door to the office. I walk my way to Daniel's room. My fist clenches around the handle. I kick open the door.

"HERE! I GOT YOUR STUPID JELLO DANIEL! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!?" I shove the cart to him.

His eyes widen and laughs. "Wow (Y/N), I didn't actually expect you to go buy it!" Dan continued to laugh.

I whack him on the head with my croc and stomp back to my cubicle. When I get back I slump back into my chair and sigh. My friend Pau peeks over and smiles at me.

"What did he make you do this time?" She asks.

"He made me buy 20 gallons of jello for $1,706. If he wasn't our boss I would've killed him by now," I groan.

Pau laughs. "Or maybe he's trying to tease you! That's what most guys do to the people they like."

I look her dead in the eyes and say, "What kind of person treats their crush like a personal slave?"

"Haha, maybe it's a kink~" Pau grins.

"Shut up!"

Once she disappears back to her desk, I open up my computer and start working on the video. Considering that it was a vlog, I only had to draw faces over their real ones. I ran through the footage multiple times to make sure I didn't miss anything. That's when I noticed Daniel being... cute?

He was skating around and his dumbass fell. It looked pretty bad but he just kept on smiling and laughing. I don't know why, but it was comforting. It caused me to smile as well.

The doors to the meeting room opened. Out stepped Daniel, Stephen, and Hosuh. They all were walking towards the second recording room. Daniel seemed to be carrying the jello cart behind him and Jay getting up to follow them.

I wonder what they're doing...

After about 2 hours of never-ending racket, my video was complete. The boys haven't come out of the recording room yet. I decide to take a stretch break after non-stop drawing.

I go to the kitchen to get a snack and Dan's already there, sitting on the floor with his back against the cabinets. In his hands was a trash can.

"Oh my god, Dan what did you do now?" I sit down beside him.

"We- gah! Had a challenge on wh- *hic* could eat the most jello cups," He said. "AH! My stomach..."

So this is what my money ended up going towards. Great, justtttt great. Dan then proceeded to throw up into the trash can next to me. I pat his back gently and comfort him. Hey, ya gotta do what ya gotta do to keep your job!

After a while, he finally stopped. He didn't really look sick anymore. I carried him back to his office and let him sleep. I'm sure the others had to deal with Hosuh, Stephen, and Jay the same way.

I sit next to the sleepy bean. Finally, a calm Daniel. I don't know what came of me, but I started to run my fingers through his hair. At the moment, it felt natural and plus, it looked very soft. Since I had this special time on my hands, I poked his chubby cheeks.

I giggled at how squishy they are. Squish. Squish.

I must've had fallen asleep as well because when I woke up, I had a blanket over me and I was laying on a desk. I look around and see Daniel scrolling through his phone. He looks up to me and gives me a reassuring smile.

"Oh! (Y/N), you're awake. Say, thanks for taking care of me yesterday. I bet I was like a drunk old man."

"Oh, you sure were," I mumble.

Dan stood up and started fidgeting with something in his pocket.

"Ah, here," He said as he handed me a pile of cash. "That's for the money you spent on our video."

I stare at the money. This was way more than $1,706. He's being so... generous to me. Why?

"Thank you," I say to him.

"No problem (Y/N)! See! I'm not all bad~"

"Psh, tell that to yourself dimwit!" I yell as I walk back to my cubicle to pack up my stuff.

Daniel follows me and exclaims, "Hey! I paid back your money! That must've changed your view of me right?"

I smirk. "Ha! You think it's that easy to win my friendship?"

"Oh? Is that a challenge?"

"I guess so!"

Daniel leans into my face and grins. "This game will be easy~"

And with that, he walked away, leaving me frozen in place. Who knew Dan could be such a flirt?

————————————

End of ...

Part 1 ?