☾V

☾ Diaval

☾ Diaval

I caw at her and Skye giggles. "Almost there Diaval," she states as she makes a sharp right turn. We fly for about a minute until we reach a cliff.

She flicks her hand and I turn back into a human. She covers my eyes with her hand. "Skye?" I ask and she whispers, "Just trust me." I nod as she guide me to where ever place is it.

"Stop!" Beautiful shout. I stop walking. "Open your eyes," she whispers which send shiver down my spine. I slowly open my eyes.

"Woah..." I breathe out as I see the bright moon in front of me. "Beautiful. Right?" she says and I look at her. "You're more beautiful," I state which cause her to look at me.

She blushes which is still beautiful. She shyly bows her head in embrassment. I smile and tilt her head up. "You are so gorgeous, Beautiful," I compliment her.

She smiles and grab my hand. "Thank you Handsome," she thanks me. We just stare into each other's eyes. Black against Green. Just the two of us.

"Skye?" a voice startles both of us which cause us to jolt apart. She looks at the fey and exclaims, "Borra!" She runs into the arms of the fey and he spins her around.

I don't know how my chest suddenly feels a burning sensation. I just feel like punching the fey in front of me.

"Borra! I thought you can't come," Skye says to this guy. "I came to just see hows my princess doing," he says. What does she have a boyfriend?

"I am fine Borra. Thanks for worrying," she says before kissing the cheek of the fey. WHAT JUST HAPPENED??!!

"Who is this guy?" he points at me. I put on a fake smile to hide my anger at him. "I am Diaval," I introduce myself. "She is Maleficent's companion," Skye adds.

"A human?" he says with disgust. "No, he is a real bird. Maleficent just turn him into a human," she explains. He looks at me like a prey. "Borra," Skye warns.

A female fey flies to this Borra and whispers something. "I'll see you later Skye," he kisses her forehead before flying away.

After he leaves, Skye puts her head on my shoulder. "I love watching the moon every night. It just calms me down. When I was a kid, my brothers would take me outside the cave to watch the moon. That is our bonding as a family," she explains.

I start to think about Skye. I never feel this feelings towards a person and feys too. This feeling in my heart.

I don't know how to react when she is around. I try to keep calm but my heart beats loudly. She is making me crazy. All I know for sure, is that I want to impress her.

When she smiles, my heart skips a beat. When she is sad, I don't know how to breathe. When she giggles, butterflies flutter in my stomach. When she laughs, I smile involuntarily.

"I will fly you to the moon," I say to her which cause her to look at me. She smiles and grabs my hand. "You are so sweet Diaval," she says which now cause me to blush. I intertwine my hand with hers.

"Skye, I want to tell you something," I start off. "Sure, what is it?" she asks. "I-" suddenly, a familiar fey interrupts me.

"Skye," the dark fey greets her. "Conall," she greets back. They embrace each other. I feel a light punch on the chest.

"How's my sister doing?" he asks. Wait! Sister! "I am fine Conall," she replies. "Did your brother visit you?" he questions and she says, "Borra, did check on me today." WAIT! BORRA IS HER BROTHER TOO!! They are her family. Why don't they look related? I question myself.

"Let's go and eat. Dinner's ready," Conall informs us. We fly to the cave again and go to where we are going to eat.

I spot the Mistress on one of the tables. "Mistress," I called. She smiles at me as I sit beside her. "How's Skye?" she asks and I smile at the mention of her name. "She is doing well Mistress," I reply her question.

"I have learned that her human parents abandoned her. Her now family is Borra and Conall. They took her under thier wings," she shares with me. That explains a lot.

"Mistress, can I ask you something?" I ask all the sudden. She looks at me with her brows furried. "What do you want to ask?"

"What does it mean when someone smiles, my heart skips a beat? When someone giggles, butterflies flutter in my stomach? When someone laughs, I involuntarily smile? What is this the meaning of those feelings?" I ask a lot of questions.

The Mistress face lights up. "You are in love," she simply says. I am in love? I AM IN LOVE?!

"What?!" I suddenly scream which cause some feys to look at me. "You feel those think when you are around her don't you?" she smiles widely and I nod as an answer.

Maleficent hugs me and says, "Oh my Diaval is growing up so fast." I furry my brows. "My Diaval is in love.Who is the girl?" she asks. "She is-" I was suddenly interrupted as Mistress' cup falls on the floor.

"Mistress?"