Siver chain (chapter 1

I awoke to my brother (Portugal) calling me from down stairs.Quicker then the flash him self I kicked my soft blankets off of my stiff body, jumped out of my bed and slammed open my closet to get ready for school. Then I turned to my bed side table were my silver chain was sitting. I picked it up and put it around my neak and rushed down stairs.

I came down stairs to Portugal making breakfast, Mexico (also my brother) doing homework at the dinner table while eating some left over tacos from the night before that looked fresh out the fridge. I
Walked over too the fridge and grabbed out some milk and the cereal on the counter, grabbed out a bowl from the sink and filled up my bowl with the milk and cereal and sat next to Mexico.

Time skip~~~

"Come on guys we are gonna be lateeeee hurrry up your butts and let's gooo~~" whined Portugal. " nope, you can run ahead but we are staying here you impatient piece of shit," I called as he ran to the bus stop. By the time me and Mexico got to the bus stop the bus had just arrived, we rushed into the bus, gave the bus driver the money and walked to the back we're we normally sat. I sat next to my best friend (Australia) and my boyfriend (Phillipines) on the ride there I fell asleep since I didn't get that much sleep that night. I suddenly woke up to to Mexico screaming at someone and the person teasing him..?.., it was America and Russia.

Philip was holding on to my arm and saying something in Filipino whitch I couldn't understand,when I fully woke up I heard what they were talking with, Port..?."Why don't you just come back to us port??~~~, and ditch your brothers?~~~" America tanted "you will fit right in with us~~~". I could see Mexico was pissed and so was I but I felt but off.., looked down my hand,"shit-" I muttered under my breath my hands where turning white ,"not now.., please no-no-no," I was tearing up now and trying to hide my hands, no one new my secret and I wanted it to stay that way. Australia and Phil noticed,"m-mate u ok?"asked Aussie. Phil hugged my arm tighter and managed to keep my calm. "Y-yea I'm good.." I awnsered wiping my tears" just a bad thought..!.".

Time skippp~~

This is a rough map of the school -,-

Our bus came to our school and through the school gates I jumped off the bus and walked across the Nicely trimmed grass with Aussie, Phil, Mexico and Portugal, were everyone was talking or doing something else. "Mexi!!!!" I herd someone shout from the other side of the ovel, it was Canada,"oh hey bae" Mexico greeted her and kissed her on the cheek, and he walked off with her.

I walked to the bathroom block since everyone of my friends had to get to there homeroom sooner then me one I walk in there I look down at my hands and start to sobb. They nearly found out.... I thought, tears fell down my cheeks and onto the floor, my tears became black and then my entire eyes turned black. my skin turned yellow and when it reached my face it was yellow at the bottom white in the middle and red at the top. I stood up and walked into a stall so no one would see.. i closed the door and wiped my tears with some toilet paper. Or should I say her..?...

WELP that's it guyz! Thanks for reading 😅 this took me forever to write 😭😭 1 1/2 hours 😭😭😭 OOF
Anyway hope you enjoyed bai!!!
-drawexx