Forever and Always ( MIR part 2 )

Two years earlier, before he asked her to live with him, she mentally prepared him for this kind of situation.

" Maldita ako. " she replied without looking up from her phone " Your patience will end sometime. "

" I know. I'll get through that. " he said, playing with her hair

" I'm not a good cook. And I take long showers. And I only have once a week as my free day, in what sense would living together be needed? " she asked, eyebrows raised

In those many moments when she would continously tell him endless reasons why they shouldn't end up together, he would always answer her this mantra:

" I am a famous and handsome actor whose an ex-playboy that fell inlove with your elusivity and kamalditahan. I love you for who you are. I love you, and that's the main reason why I want to live with you. "

She smiles and kisses him after saying yes, then drags him to her condo to pack all her things.

He winced at the memory. Why does it feel that it happened so long ago? Had what they possess passed away? Has love faded away? He shook his head. His love for Lea is greater than everything, and he promised to hold on his patience for life ( coz apparently, Lea DOES NOT believe in forever )

The day didn't start as any other day would. Him waking up without her by his side because she's up and taking a bath already, while he prepares breakfast. This time, he wakes up due to her trailing kisses and the smell of crisp, burnt bacon.

" Morning beautiful... " he smiled and grabbed her by the waist, which made her end up on top of him " What spirit possessed you to wake up before I did? "

She frowned. " I always wake up before you do, you know. "

" That's because you have work. " he pointed, pinching her nose " But I vaguely remember you excitedly telling me about this free day, which ended with you asking me out for dinner. "

" I so did not ask you out, Muhlach. " she scrunched her forehead

He chuckled. She looks so adorable in his eyes, like a toddler playing with a cute puppy. A toddler that he wants to marry someday, he reminded himself.

" Okay, maybe I did. So... " she said " Ummm, breakfast in bed babes? " then she smiled at him

He raised his eyebrows. Her smile wasn't sincere, it was more of a smile of nervousness. He sat up and rested his hands on Lea's waist.

" What's wrong Lea? "

She placed her head on his shoulder and nuzzled up his neck. " Babes... "

He sighed. " So you're not free today after all, huh? "

Lea started kissing his face. " Babes... Jill called and I have to do a photoshoot. "

" You could have said no. " he said sharply

She kissed him softly. " You know I couldn't. " He turned his face to the right, because he knew staring at Lea's eyes would soften him.

" You could have, if you really wanted to. "

She stopped trying to kiss him.

" I'm being professional here, Babes. You understand naman diba? " she said softly, then sat on his lap. He turned his face further to the right. " Please... I'll finish this as soon as I can, para makaabot tayo sa reservation. " she touched his chin and turned his face to hers. " I love you. "