Maybe This Time (ILYG PART 2)

Ano nga ba ang sukatan ng love?

Is it the time?

The distance?

The exchanges of I Love You's?

O yung LOYALTY?

Paano mo ba malalaman kung destined kayo para sa isa't isa?

Totoo ba talaga ang destiny?

Alam niyo kasi, loving each other and falling inlove with each other are two different things.

----------------------------------------------------

Ever since she left Paris, her hobby had been watching the sunset. It reminded her of the what if's and could have been's between her and the love of her life. It has been eight years, and here she is, hoping for a miracle to see him again.

" mommy! " Katherine screamed. She saw the little girl making her way to her. She hugged and then kissed her.

" How's school baby? " she asked

" I learned a lot mommy! Plus, sinabi sa amin ng teacher ko how to make babies! " pagmamalaki nito

" So ngayon, alam mo na kung paa- ano?! Tinuruan kayo ng teacher mo how to make babies?! "

" Mommy don't shout! Hindi naman yung mismong process, yung sa sperm cell and egg cell lang po! And i'm 12 years old! I should know about those things! "

Pia smiled. Her daughter was smart. Really smart.

" Kumain ka na po ba mommy? " Katherine asked

She shook her head.

" I'm waiting for the sun to set first, lagi naman baby diba? " she said

Katherine pouted. She has always wondered what is it with sunsets and her mom, but she always chose to not ask.

" What is it with sun sets mommy? " she asked " Why is it so important to you? "

Sophia sighed. Maybe this is the time to tell her the truth.

" The sunset represents the time when I realized that I was inlove with him. "

" With whom? With Tito Marco? " Katherine teased

She stared at her. " Baliw! I was inlove with your dad then Katherine, and every time I watch the sun set, my heart is filled with hope. that someday, we will find a way into each other's arms. "

" ....."

" ..... "

Katherine smiled. " That was cheesy mom. " Then she hugged her. " It's funny how love changes a person mommy no? Tito Marco said that before you met my dad, you were a spoiled, bipolar, broadway diva. " Sophia smiled. Si Marco talaga. " But now, you're just an inlove bipolar, broadway diva. "

" Ako? Bipolar? " she asked while raising an eyebrow " Ah ganun ah? "

Katherine knew where this was going.

" No mommy, ayoko! Ayaw ko! Aaaaaaah! Mommy! "

Sophia tickled her daughter. Katherine's laughter filled the air.

" That's your punishment for studying how to make babies! " she teased

" Stop mommy! Aaaaah! No! That's not my fault mommy! Aaaaaah! Hahahaha! That's Teacher Lawrence's lesson! Mommy stop, stop! "

Sophia stopped abruptly. Katherine questioningly looked at her in the eye.

" T-teacher L-Lawrence? " she asked, her heartbeat beating fast