Z- zip it till end

Yugin

It's almost a month since I regained my strength, it was the longest sleep I ever had.

She stood in front of me smiling. " are you alright?"

"Do you know Jonh and Nojh?" I asked

It's been a month but I still can't get over that incident, Sha doesn't know who Jonh and Nojh are, she told me that I was hit by a truck and I was sleeping for almost a year and maybe those names were just a dream, a wonderful dream.

The time I regained my strength I tried to look for Jonh but there was nothing, nothing but an imagination.

John was just a dream, everything we did was just a dream.

I can't accept the fact that those happy moments was just a dream.

I can vividly imagine the kiss we had, the proposal, and everything Jonh and I did.

"Hey, why are you crying?" She asked

I immediately wiped my eyes.

"Don't tell me you are still thinking of Jonh? I told you, you were comatose for almost one year and a half, everything was just a dream"

Those words stabbed me, I felt like dying, I can't accept it.

I took a deep breath and smiled " I am fine" I answered her.

I went to the terrace and sat on the bench.

Jonh, thank you for the wonderful dream I had with you.

I went inside my room and turned the television on when I saw a familiar person

"S--sha, she come over here!"

"Why? Why?" She came next to me running

"That--that's Jonh," I said as I pointed the person singing in the television

"Jonh? that's Henry, your longest crush, your childhood friend"

Everything came back from the past.

My surroundings started spinning as my past started to flash on my mind

"Henry, can you love me? Cause I, I love you"

"No, I can't, you are my friend and that's the only thing I can offer, Yugin, I'm so sorry," Henry said and walked past me.

That time, I felt like I was left by the person I love the most, the person I trusted the most, it such a shame when you fall in love with your friend and at the end, he'll just see you as a friend and that's all.

I run out from our school, crying, it was raining hard that time, I stopped to wipe the tears on my eyes when I suddenly heard a loud horn and when I turned my head to see what's coming, that's the time I was hit by the truck, the worst thing happened to me which leads me to a wonderful dream.

"Hey, are you okay?" She said while rubbing my back

"Yes, now I know what really happened, can you leave me for the meantime?"

She walked out from the room, the tears that I was holding earlier started flowing to my eyes just like a broken faucet.

Jonh, how I wish that dream will come true, how I wish that the thing that happened to us is the reality and this thing happening to me is just a dream. How I wish I can still see you.