one

Lauren's pov

Casey jumped up and down in her chair as I played her the new song I wrote. She always does that, even when I played her the demo version of Acid Rain. This girl was dancing around while crying like a little baby.

We've been friends since I can remember. It's always have been Laur and Case, best friends for life. She's like a part of my family, the seventh sister.

"Bro!!! This is so good! I can hear it playing on every radio" she stood up and started dancing around my room.

When my family moved from Malibu to Nashville we convinced her mom to move here as well. Casey finished high school and applied to college here. Now she works at a music store, it's always been her passion. I sang and she played the melody.

When we were 15 we started a band. Dani  and couple of our friends were in it too. We mostly did covers of old songs, because Casey's idea for the band was "vintage songs remade by us equals amazing music"

"You're better than Beyonce" she laughed and grabbed my hands, I stood up and she twirled me around.

"I think that we already established that I'm the best" I laughed as she let go of my hands. She grabbed me with one hand under my knees and with the other behind my back, supporting me.

"Case please don't do this!" I said as I looked with terror into her eyes. She grinned and lifted me up.

"CASEY I'M GOING TO KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW" I yelled as she danced around the room, holding me tightly.

"As you wish" she smiled and winked at me before throwing my body onto my bed with ease.

It always shocks me how strong she is. She's not much taller than me, and she haven't visited the gym in years but still, whenever she wants to tease me everything is possible for her.

I lifted myself of the bed and furiously looked at her. "I told you to not do that!! Last time I almost got a concussion!"

"Sorry Laur, but it's not my fault that you're stupid" Casey laughed and jumped onto the bed and hugged me "throwing you is the only way to get all that stupidness out of your small, empty head"

I gasped at raised my eyebrows" do you really want to start a war, loser?" I smirked and Casey winked at me.

"Try me babe"

I laughed at that stupid nickname. "You'll regret ever walking into my room" I smiled and started tickling her sides.

Casey started screaming and trying to escape me but I know all of her weak spots. I continued tickling her sides as she started crying in pain and laughter.

"Lauren, Casey!!" We heard a voice coming from outside my bedroom door. "Stop doing whatever you're doing!!"

"It's Amy" I whispered to Casey and I stopped tickling her "Come in!!"

I quickly got off my best friend and ran my hand through my long, wavy hair. Casey was heavily breathing and holding her sides, trying to catch her breath.

"Umm I don't know what happened here" Amy laughed as she saw Casey's red face from all the laughing "but Chris is here"

"Oh I forgot!" I quickly stood up and ran to the bathroom.

"Ugh!! Why today?!" I heard Casey say from my room, because I didn't completely close the door to the bathroom I could hear everything clearly.

"I know, today was supposed to be ladies night but of course Laur double booked herself" Amy said to my best friend.