Lukes Redemption Part 2

Authors Note: This is my first fan fic I hope you like it. By the way I don't own Percy Jackson Rick Riordan does. I'm just writing a fanfic about the characters of Percy Jackson.
________________________________
Luke's POV

In a blink I found us in Hades palace. Crystal let go of my hand which caused me to face Hades."Luke I will give you a second chance at living, but keep in mind that my niece is the reason I gave in and gave you a second chance". Hades announced while pointedly glancing towards Crystal, who gave him a sheepish but victorious smile."And he knows around camp" She expertly reported. Hades turned to Nico and whispered something to him. He nodded and went over to me and Crystal then faded into the shadows with us in tow.

When I opened my eyes again I found myself in Camp Half-Blood. I couldn't believe that I was back in camp after many years. I looked at Crystal and saw that she had stars in her sea green eyes as she was looking around. Suddenly we heard cheers coming from the woods. A while later Percy came running with a flag in his hand. When he saw me he dropped the flag and immediately got Riptide out. "Luke, how are you alive and what are you doing here?" Percy menacingly shouted. Crystal replied "He isn't at fault brother, he was possessed by Kronos". "Brother?" Percy questioned "How am I your brother?"."I am the immortal daughter of Hecate and Poseidon, cousin of Nico di Angelo and niece of Zeus, and Hades.". Crystal announced. There were gasps from the crowd of demigods that had circled around us while we were talking.

Chiron pushed his way to the front on the crowd and addressed Crystal "Welcome back Crystal, it's good to have you back after many years"." Which cabin would you like to stay in, the Hecate cabin or Poseidon again?". Crystal happily replied "Hecate, but only if I get to pop into the Posiden cabin to see my brothers also you have to let me sit at Poseidon's table whenever I wish.". "Like I would stop you" Chiron replied. A girl came forward and introduced herself "I'm Lou Ellen , daughter of Hecate also your sister.". Crystal smiled at her and let her lead her to Hecate cabin but not before saying "Chiron it's not Luke's fault, he was possessed by Kronos and forced to do his bidding, which explains why he betrayed you.""He had no choice in his words and actions.".Then she hurried after Lou and started a conversation with her. After they left all eyes turned to me.