The Giant War

Crystal's POV

Months passed and things have been great, I brushed up on my fighting abilities and learned the updated fighting tactics of the modern age. Me and Luke became friends and ended up hanging out with my other new friend Leo. We had many great memories after that. Like the time Leo cut my hair (which thankfully grew back), and in retaliation I dyed the rebuilt Festus pink.

One day when we were hanging in our cabin, we heard a hooves. Grover ran into our cabin out of breath. As soon as he caught his breath he said "Chiron found another demigod of the Big Three". Me and Percy exchanged looks before running to the Big House. We were greeted at the yard by Chiron. "We need you, Percy and Grover to retrieve this Demigod." He states. We nodded and went to pack. When we got to the location of the new half-blood, we found a almost destroyed house with a boy under a hellhound. All of us got out our swords and sliced the hellhound before he killed the boy.I helped him up as Percy and Grover checked for other people who were in the house, after a few minutes searching they ended their search finding no one else. "W-Who are you guys?" He shakily asked. Percy answered "We are here to take you to Camp Half-Blood for your own protection". There was a howl in the distance so I took the boy's arm and vapor travelled to camp. While we waited for the others introduced myself and gave him a crash course in the life of a demigod. He said his name was Lance McLain and seemed to be taking the news extremely well. Percy and Grover finally appeared then we went to Chiron and showed him around camp. After we reported in with Chiron I took him to Hermès cabin. I explained how claiming works and answered the questions he had then left him to knock on the door.

Weeks later and Lance seems to be fitting in well. Turns out he's quite the prankster (much to Leo and the Stoll's delight) ,He moved into our cabin because at capture the flag a trident appeared above his head. But I was weirded out by the fact that his eyes are blue and hair is brown not sea green and black. That was until I saw his eyes and hair turn sea green and black when he controlled the water.

But as the mortals say, all good things must come to an end.The barrier shattered and in came the giants. and before we knew it the second Giant war had begun.

7 Months Later

Percy's POV
Finally. The Giant war is over. I looked out on the field full of bodies and blood. We had many casualties, thankfully not including Annabeth. Although i remember her injury clearly. Flashback: as i killed the monster I was facing off against I heard a scream but not just any scream, Annabeth's scream.

I rushed through the army of monsters to find Gaia holding Annabeth in her hand with a sword through her leg and Gasping for air. I quickly thought of an idea to get her out of Gaia's grasp, then I charged her. I slashed her with my sword unfortunately not doing any good as she keeps healing. then I thought of an idea, with all the rage in me i boiled the water inside her until she turned to dust. After that I rushed towards Annabeth, by the time I got there she fell unconscious. One of my friends since i was twelve was thankfully still alive, I quickly got her to the Apollo kids. :End of Flashback.

After we recovered Lance told us of his decision to go to space and learn how to fly a ship, we let him wishing him luck and our support. Before he left dad gave him his own sword which was in the form of a bracelet. His sword is named Díni meaning Maelstrom in greek.

Time-skip a few days after Lance left:

I sat grieving in my cabin for the people we lost, before I heard hoof steps running in my direction. Grover's head popped in the doorway. "You have been summoned to the Big House" Grover said. I sighed then walked to the Big House. On the way I met up with my sister Crystal, who also got summoned. When we got there we were met with our dad Poseidon. After he finally looked up and finally noticed us he said "I want you two to come to my kingdom to further both of your training. You have a week to get ready. Also Percy, you have been summoned to Olympus.". Then he vapor travelled away leaving me and Crystal alone. We quizzically looked at each other before vapor traveling to Olympus.

When we arrived I bowed to Zeus, while Crystal went to her place. Finally Zeus said "we want to give you your reward for defeating Gaia. I'm going to ask again do accept Godhood?" " yes I do" i replied. Zeus raised his hand and I felt a burst of power then I started to glow. The fates appeared and announced "Welcome Perseus Achilles Jackson Minor God of Tropical Storms, Loyalty, And Wolves.". The air shimmered and Chaos appeared. "Percy I'm choosing you and Crystal to be my heirs.". All I see is a burst of light then (sorry I keep using then) I noticed we had white wings and wolf ears and tail.

After all of that we went back to Camp Half-Blood to pack and enjoy our last few days at camp