Chapter 8

After school you and Shinso when out he planed a whole date for the two of you to enjoy as the both of you stopped for cafe at the cat cafe.

The both of you talked and  got to know one another better. After all the fun at the cafe you both made it into your house. And as the both of you made it to the theater room (your rich and you have a huge home) with popcorn makers and eveything.

You gave him a spar key to you house as he did you with his house. He had explored your home and was surprised by all the rooms you had.

He just so happed to set up pillows and blankets with both coco and koda (I think that's how you spell it). You had meet Koda a while ago  when you went over to his house for a hang out.

As the both of you stayed and cuddled watching movies and eating popcorn.

" I don't know why but it feels like we've been dating for years when it's only been a week.... It like we were-"

"Make for each other"

You cut him of by finishing his sentence. He at first looked at you surprised that you guessed it right but than just smiled at you lovingly

"Yeah"

He said as he gently grabbed your hair and gave you a kiss
(づ ̄³ ̄)づ.

The both of you melted into the fire hot passion that the both of you were feeling as you rubbed you hands on his chest. And for the both of you time stopped in that moment. It was only the two of you there.

And you both wanted to be there forever

~Time Skip~

After that the both of you didn't want to be away from each other so you two made the decision to stay at your house for the night and just go to school together.

Shinso went back home to grab some clothes as you prepared the bed for the both of you to sleep in.

You decided to take a show so you didn't have to do it in the morning and could just sleep in with shinso.

As you handed your business in the shower you wrapped a towel around your body and stepped out.

But what you didn't know was that shinso had accidentally opened the door to take his shower. When he saw you he had wide eyes and was a blushing mess and when you saw him you were a blushing mess.

"I-i-i-i d-di-didnt mean t-to"

He said still looking at you.

You on the other hand just huddle over and covered your chest looking away.

Shinso POV

As I was making my way back to Y/n's house I hadn't taken a shower yet so I decided to do that before bed.

When I opened the door to the shower I saw my girlfriend... She was wet, hot, and, steamy from the shower. She was so sexy but when she noticed me she blushed and had this adorable face on her that was so cute I almost couldn't form words.

"I-i-i-i d-di-didnt mean t-to"

I managed to get out but hating myself for miss speaking my words.

She just curled herself over her chest and blushed more. I got the hint and quick got out and closed the door behind me. As my back laid on the door and I covered my mouth trying to process what just happened.

I decided to wait for her to get out of the shower so I can have my shower next.