𝙎𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙡 - 𝙕𝙤𝙧𝙗𝙮𝙣/𝘿𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙝 (rewritten)

Zach and Daniel were favorites. Jocks loved them. They get catcalled almost every time they're in school. Why? Feminism. Crop tops, high waisted shorts, flower crowns, a bit of makeup, skirts, and of course, spilling tea. 

They are both gossip queens in their high school. They know everyone and their secrets. You may think it's creepy but for some who go to them, it's useful facts. 

~

As Daniel and Zach strutted through the school halls, whistles were heard from the jocks, and comments were thrown from all over. Even teachers have been trying to get a bit of action.
They did though get some backup from the two bad boys, Jonah and Corbyn. They only do it for tea. Or so Zach and Daniel thought. They did it to be with them. They heard Zach and Daniel had a huge crush on them. What Zach and Daniel didn't know was that Jonah and Corbyn had a crush on them as well.

Zach and Daniel enjoyed the company Jonah and Corbyn gave them. Funny enough, they all have the same classes and lunch together. They didn't think about it. The only thing they cared about was being together. All of them had smiles on when they were together. Many do think Jonah and Daniel are a couple. Jonah has his arm around Daniel's waist or even wears a flower crown as well. It was only for Daniel he did it. The same with Corbyn. Maybe one day he would wear a pastel color or have his hair styled. It was only for Zach he did it. 

Corbyn snaked an arm around Zach's waist making Zach blush. Jonah did the same, but Daniel just melted into the touch instead. They walked to the cafeteria and sat at one of the tables.
All eyes were on them but they didn't care. A whistle was heard, earning everyone's attention. It was one of the jocks. Eben.

"Hey, Zach, sweetheart why don't you give me some of that ass?"

Corbyn glared at him but it turned softer as Zach touched his arm.

"In your dreams, fuckface!" Zach shot back.

He then looked at Corbyn who's face displayed shock, just like everyone else. Zach giggled, his famous giggle making everyone melt. Eben looked furious but shrugged it off afterward.
Zach, Jonah, Daniel, and Corbyn continued lunch as usual until the bell sounded.
Corbyn placed his arm around Zach's waist, and Jonah placed his arm gently on Daniel's shoulders. As they walked out of the cafeteria a girl came up to them.

"I-I- can I talk to Zach and Daniel quickly..?"

Zach and Daniel looked at each other and then at Corbyn And Jonah. They both excused themselves from Jonah and Corbyn, who just shrugged it off and walked away. They dragged the girl into the library where no one was at the moment. Zach looked at the girl while Daniel was looking around for people. Just to make sure no one was there.

"I heard a new student is coming, I just want to know who..."

"What's your name sweetheart?"

"Gabriela..."

Zach nodded and waited for Daniel.

Daniel came back and placed himself on the black couch before speaking.

"The new student is Jack Avery. He's coming from another highschool nearby. He's a rich kid, also a jock. He could easily hook up with everyone and get away with it. His eyes are like honey and he has hair like noodles. He also has a nose ring and ear piercings. He's not that tall but you could still recognize him in public. His first schoolday here is in four days."

"Thank you so much! Also, I have more thing to ask."

Both boys looked at her waiting for her to continue, but just then Corbyn and Jonah walked in. Daniel and Zach got up and walked over to them, whispering something in their ear before placing themselves on the couch again. Corbyn and Jonah stood still, waiting for them to finish.

"I- don't be mad please, but you have to spill. Are you guys dating? Like Corbyn and Zach and Daniel and Jonah?"

Both Zach and Daniel blushed a deep red. What they didn't know was that Corbyn and Jonah were still listening. Zach and Daniel sat still for a few minutes before finally answering.

"T-to be honest we don't know...They do all different kinds of things to us, but we don't know. I think all of us are afraid to make the first move. Afraid to get rejected."

Zach shrugged and fixed his flower crown so it was in the right place. Corbyn didn't want to wait any longer, so he came up behind Zach and pulled him into a kiss. He was shocked at first but then melted into the kiss and kissed back. After they pulled away they looked at the girl who looked shocked. Daniel had a small fake pout on his lips and looked down. That only lasted a few seconds, until he was pulled into a kiss by Jonah. It was a passionate one but didn't last long. 

"Well, there you have your answer." Corbyn breathed out.
He then pulled Zach with him and into a corner. Zach was still blushing and panting from the surprise kiss. Corbyn smirked and then placed a hand on Zach's cheek.

"I like you ok? I was just too scared but here I am, making the first move. I'm sorry I didn't d-"

Corbyn was cut off by Zach who kissed him. He immediately kissed back and made it into a heated make-out session. He pulled back panting after some time, earning a whine from Zach. He just chuckled before pecking his lips and dragging him out of the library. He then took Zach's hand in his and walked down the halls. People were staring. Some were shocked, others looked furious, and some looked neutral enough.

A few moments later Jonah and Daniel came out. People were doing the same to them as to Zach and Corbyn. Of course, people followed them. Zach was going to announce something.
So he stopped walking and cleared his throat a couple times.
Corbyn was confused by the action, but didn't speak his thoughts about it.

"So, if you didn't already know, me and Corbyn are a thing and Daniel and Jonah are a thing, so to everyone who's been trying, gently fuck off!"

Zach giggled and ran down the school halls hand in hand with Corbyn. The students were still watching and Corbyn seemed to take notice. So to make them even more jealous, he kissed Zach at the end of the corridor. To say they were disgusted was an understatement.

 Corbyn then pulled away and slapped Zach's ass forcing a sqeak out of him. He picked Zach up bridal style and walked over to his car. Corbyn placed him in the passenger seat and slammed the door shut. He walked over to the driver's seat and buckled himself in before driving off to one of his special places.

~

"OH MY GOSH CORBYN THIS IS GORGEOUS!" Zach looked around with wide eyes and a huge smile on his face. Corbyn watched him feeling very lucky to have Zach in his life now.

"Just as gorgeous as you," he teased.

"Shut up," he mumbled back.

~~~~~~~~

a/n

i feel less motivated but imma keep going, cuz this book really needs it.

like really needs it.

i'm gonna do like 1 or 2 chapters more and continue later on in the week.

wc: 1250