𝙒𝙝𝙤? - 𝘿𝙤𝙧𝙗𝙮𝙣

{I'm sorry for being inactive, so much has happened over the last month. I've kinda lost inspiration for the book.  I don't know if I'm going to continue with the book, but I am, if I find something to write about, or you give some ideas. I don't know yet. I'm going to try my best to make this long, but enjoy.}

Daniel sighed frustratedly as he watched 'Sam' look at him. He knew that 'Sam' was more than just a normal person. He's the oh do famous singer, 'Corbyn Besson' even though he doesn't want to admit it. The voice, hair, and eyes match perfectly with one another.

"You can't hide forever! I know what you're hiding 'Sam'" Daniel almost yelled, making it obvious that Sam wasn't Corbyn's real name. Corbyn just looked at him with sadness. Yes, he was Daniel's best friend, but he knew fame could ruin their friendship. And now he just realized how bad he fucked up.

"I know and I'm sorry, but I made a promise with my management AND manager, that I'd hide it from everyone and be anonymous. And I know that we're best friends and all, but I feel like telling you everything is a loss for me, 'cause I don't know if you're going to tell everyone!" Corbyn yelled. He was tired of everything now. 

"Well Corbyn, I can tell you for a fact, that I wouldn't have told anyone, and you made one mistake in your little speech there. WE WERE BEST FRIENDS. I can't believe you hid something that big from me, where I could've helped in any way." Daniel replied, surprisingly calm, even though it hurt both of them when he said that.

"Daniel-"

"Don't. Just leave. Please."  Daniel looked at him with pleading eyes. He couldn't take it anymore. The person who he thought he could trust and called him his best friend, felt like the biggest mistake he had made yet.

"Fine, but I'm telling you, that this could be the last time we see each other again." And with that he walked out of the front door, leaving Daniel in his thoughts. What did he mean by that?

~

It had now been 4 months since it all happened. Corbyn had growing fame and supportive fans, while Daniel had been diagnosed with depression and anorexia. He had fainted multiple times and was now forced to eat in a hospital. They wouldn't let him go until he could eat by himself again.

Of course, Corbyn heard about it, cause he was there one time. It was at one of his concerts, where he had invited Daniel. The boy looked pale and looked like he was about to pass out any second. Corbyn did stop the concert when he fainted and it never continued. He apologized to his fans and rushed to the hospital not caring about anything at the moment.

Though when he tried talking to Daniel, he was denied and pushed out of the room. He tried everything, but it looked like Daniel still hadn't let the moment go from 4 months ago. Of course, that irritated Corbyn, because he thought they were on good terms.
What he did do, was wait. All night long.

Daniel woke up a few hours later, and to Corbyn's shock, he was asked to visit Daniel. He slowly made his way to the room and knocked on it. He walked inside and made eye-contact with Daniel almost immediately. 

"You wanted to see me?" Corbyn's voice cracked. Daniel nodded and spoke up.
"I wanted to say sorry. I know you probably won't forgive me and I completely understand that, but-" Daniel was cut off by Corbyn's finger which was placed on his lips.

"It's fine Daniel. I know how you feel, cause I feel the same way. I was broken inside and out but was forced to hide it. All I want to know is if you want to be friends again, and maybe even best friends?" He looked at Daniel with hope and was relieved when he grinned and nodded.

"Now come cuddle me, cause I missed the fuck out of you!" Daniel giggled, a sound that Corbyn had dearly missed and placed himself on the bed beside Daniel and pulled the boy into his arms. This was a feeling both boys missed.

{I know it's short, but as I explained in the note above, I kinda need help with ideas for the book if it needs to be continued.}