𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙙 𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙂𝙖𝙢𝙚 - 𝙕𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡

(I can't remember it fully, so it's a bit all over the place...)

Zach and Daniel looked at each other, before sitting down on the wood floor. Daniel wasn't really into doing rituals or games at 3 A.M, but his boyfriend Zach wanted to do it so badly, he couldn't say no. You could say that Daniel's the skeptic one.

"Ok, so you only need 1 or 2 red candles, a red book, where the cover must be hard, and no pictures in the book, and last but not least, a lighter that matches. You need a quiet room and questions that need to be answered." Zach explained slowly, making sure Daniel understood.

He only nodded and looked at the book, then the candles and at last the lighter. He sure loved Zach, but sometimes things got out of hand. Fx. last year, they played The Midnight Man Game/Ritual, and their house hasn't been the same since then. It scared him, whenever Zach wanted to do things like these. Like, what was interesting about talking to demons?

Daniel snapped out of his thoughts when Zach said something about entering the game and now asked the first question. Daniel could feel his heart sink into his stomach, by the lights that were about to flicker. Or at least that was what he thought.

"Ok, so my first question is: Is our house haunted from The Midnight Man Game/Ritual?" Zach sighed, closed his eyes and opened the book, pointing his finger on a word. Daniel examined the room, but quickly drew his attention back to Zach, when he gasped loudly.

"Look, Dani, look! No way!" Zach screeched. His finger was under the word "Indeed". It gave both boys chills. Daniel thought they should end it there, but Zach thought otherwise. He asked question after question. 

After some time of convincing Zach, to let them leave the game, he agreed. Daniel was quick to ask the book if he could leave the game. "Red Book, may I leave your game?" He closed his eyes and pointed somewhere in the book. His finger pointed under: 'Sure'. He sighed in relief, before looking at his beloved one. Zach asked the same, but his finger pointed at: 'Never'. He looked at Daniel, with pleading eyes, even though he knew Daniel couldn't do anything.

"Fuck..." he muttered under his breath.