𝙃𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡 - 𝙅𝙖𝙧𝙗𝙮𝙣

{A/N - gonna be short}

As he walked past the many stones with names engraved on them, he felt tears forming in his eyes. He did it every year, yet he still wasn't used to the silence it gave him back. It's like the silence has taken over him. He doesn't talk as much, not even a small laugh or giggle. He doesn't sigh or groan. His face is like stone, though when he's alone it isn't. He didn't want to show weakness in front of others, just because he hasn't come over it yet.

He stopped at one specific stone. The last row, the last stone. He was the only one who came to the place at this time. 1 AM. For him, it was perfect timing, since he doesn't sleep or eat anymore. Only at night. He's beginning to do everything at night, and sleep a whole day.  It wasn't healthy but for him it was.

He got to his knees and let some tears fall. He let his fingers trail the name of the stone. It hurt.

Here lies Jack Robert Avery
[1999 - 2016]
Cause of death - Murder

He still remembers the day like it was yesterday. Because he was there when it happened. Right in front of him. He was too late to save him. It was his fault. Or that's what he believes. So here he comes every year on the date it happened. 1st July. His birthday. 

"I love you, I love you,"

It was his last words.

"I loved and I loved, and I lost you. And it hurts like hell."

He promised Jack to follow his dreams. And so he did. He became a singer. But the songs were about him. Jack. The love of his life. He made sure to make him happy but it also made himself sad. He was supposed to be the one dead. He wanted Jack to live and not himself. But tonight. He was going to.

He pulled a small handgun out from his pocket and held it against his temple. He then found a small letter in his back pocket and lad it by Jack's grave. He wanted to be happy. He wanted to be with Jack. And this was his solution. Suicide.

~

Here lies Corbyn Matthew Besson
{1998 - 2019]
Cause of death - Suicide