Schnee Ballroom Dancing

You and Winter had decided to head over to the Schnee Manor following day three of training. She wanted to get some excess anger out before she returned to her family. So, when she was ready, it was a bit of a surprise but you were ready to go with her. Emotional support she called it. You didn't have much in terms of formal wear aside from your graduation tux. This annoyed Winter since she expected the nephew of the General to have some formal wear.

You proceeded to tease her about it the entire drive to the house. Once at the gates, two guards were quick to stop you both and see your credentials. However, as one walked to Winter's side, they gasped and waved to the other.

Guard: Ms. Schnee?! I had no-

Winter: Trust me, I know. May we?

Guard: Of course, of course!

The guard waved to the door operator and the gates opened and you drove ahead inside. You both were ushered into the home. You were always in awe of how massive the house was and how ornate it was. Winter saw you looking in awe and she lightly tapped you on your arm.

Winter: You've been here since you were four. That was twenty years ago. Stop looking like a child.

(Y/N): Hey, it's this child like wonder that you love so much.

Winter: That's debatable.

(Y/N): Ouch.

You two continue onward down a hall. A short man walked into the hall and saw you and Winter. He dropped his tray and grew a massive smile.

Winter: Klein?!

Klein: Ms. Schnee!

Winter ran past you and hugged Klein. It was one of the few times she showed this much emotion other than anger. You walked up after her and saw them separate.

Klein: Ah, Mr. Ironwood. It is good to see you again.

(Y/N): Likewise Klein.

Klein: What brings you back home? I thought that Mr. Schnee said-

Winter: Ignore what he said. Where is he?

Klein: The ballroom. He is hosting a "small" party for Weiss. Entrance exam is being prepared.

Winter: Well then, shall we also attend?

(Y/N): Don't see why not.

Klein smiled and lead you both to the ballroom. He opened the door and the members of the Schnee family were the first to turn to the entrance. The next thing you saw was Weiss in Winter's arms, enveloped in a massive hug.

Weiss: I'm so glad you came!!!

Winter: Well...I couldn't leave you here alone.

Weiss and Winter let each other go and you could see the look of minor rage on Jacques' face. You smirked and did a two finger salute. Weiss turned to you and smiled at you.

Weiss: Oh, Captain Ironwood. It is good to see you-

(Y/N): (Y/N), Weiss. I'm off duty.

Jacques and Whitley then walked up. The Schnee males were never a fan of you and of course, you were not a fan of them.

Winter: Father. Whitley.

Jacques: Winter, what brings you here? I thought you had military duties.

Winter: Well, I have been writing. I told you a week ago I had a month of leave.

Jacques: Well...must have been lost in the mail.