End Goal

You were on the ground, still watching Winter fighting back against Theta and Omega while Alpha would beat you. You raised your arm in defense as a means to stop Alpha from hitting you. Once you got a good strike on Alpha, you were able to land a kick onto Alpha's chest and rolled forward, picked him on your shoulders and threw him into Theta. Theta is knocked away and Winter is able to kick Omega in the leg. However, Omega was able to kick Winter in the face, grab her and threw her at you.

You quickly caught Winter and held her in your arms. Alpha stood up, drew his blade and ran in. You rolled forward with Winter still in your arms, carrying her bridal style. You spun around and almost roundhouse kicked the terrorist but he was able to dodge the attack. Winter rolled out of your arms and created a glyph to block the oncoming attack from Omega. Theta stepped around the glyph and Omega and went to stab Winter but you emerged from behind your partner and punched Theta to the ground. 

Alpha lunged at you and got you into a headlock. You began to struggle with him as Winter stabbed her own glyph which increased the output force and launched Omega across the clearing, injuring him even more than he already was. Alpha punched you in the face twice until you jumped, planning on landing on your back. Alpha was able to see this and twisted his body to essentially through you to the ground while he landed on his feet. A glyph formed in front of him and Winter ran up and kicked it, launching Alpha towards Omega. Winter extended a hand down to you.

Winter: Get up.

You grabbed her hand and watched as Alpha stood up and took out his sword and it transformed into a large cannon. Omega and Theta's weapons also transformed into cannon parts and all connect. Alpha smirked and fired the massive cannon at you and Winter. You turned around and took the entire force of the cannon to your back. You yelled in pain as the cannon drained a majority of your aura.

The cannon shut off and your aura was essentially shot dead. You dropped Winter, still hovering over her and protecting her from the incoming trio. Winter looked up at you and you back to her.

(Y/N): (Whispering) I'm sorry! I'm so-

Winter: (Y/N)....I know.

You and Winter looked at one another and knew your fates. Alpha threw you off of Winter and aimed his pistol at her. You leapt up and grabbed his arm and he shoved you off of it and to the ground. Winter summoned two glyphs and launched icicles at Alpha and knocked him to the ground. Omega ran up to Winter but was blocked by you. Omega kneed you in the stomach which shattered your aura.

Winter got up and summoned a glyph onto Omega's chest and froze the large man over before she roundhouse kicked him in the chest. Theta was able to get behind Winter and kicked her in the back of the head. You grabbed Theta and threw her down onto the ground and elbowed her in the face, actually breaking her nose.

You looked up and saw Winter was holding off the cannon that which Alpha was currently operating. She had glyphs up and formed two smaller ones and threw them like frisbees and hit Alpha away from the cannon. You smiled but glanced back and your eyes widen.

(Y/N): Get down!

You tackled Winter as Omega ran up and punched the ground you both were at. You stood up again but Omega back handed you to the side.

Winter: (Y/N)!

Winter grows an angered look and formed glyphs on her boots and does a two footed kick to Omega's chest with added bonus of the glyphs. Before you could get back up, Alpha got you into a headlock and pointed his pistol at you.

Alpha: Alright Schnee! DOWN!!

Winter stopped but raised a sword to attack Alpha.

(Y/N): Do it!